Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
:spammers:

Rob,

I'll be watching for the next batch of Grands....didn't catch the last offering...they went too fast and thanks for this thread...I'm just hoping this one doesn't go the same way.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the socializing but...I gotta know when to buy the Grand!

Hey everyone great conversation but perhaps you could carry on with it here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale.html

This is the device update thread.

Don't flame me...just sayin'

:offtopic:

Last edited:

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
I have a Ali'i and a mini. Waiting for a Grand also. I prefer using LR306's. They last a long time and are quite warm. I even found a easy way to clean them. Just leave them in your pocket when you do laundry. They come out nice and clean, and perform well. I've been using the same atomizer for nearly two months. No problems. In the words of Alfred E. Newman...."What, me worry?"

306 , can't use them all day. They are just too hot. I can't imagine what will happen to my throat with a 306 and a Grand with a fresh battery LOL. I might lose my voice.
LR510 seems to be what I like.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Sorry I will go back over there LOL.

Rob,

I'll be watching for the next batch of Grands....didn't catch the last offering...they went too fast and thanks for this thread...I'm just hoping this one doesn't go the same way.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the socializing but...I gotta know when to buy the Grand!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/95123-reo-grand-opening-sale.html

This is the Device update thread.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
For the person asking about the Cisco LR306, vaporjunction offers a 2 atomizers + 1 delrin drip tip for 20 + shipping. Granted you won't be dripping with the reo but you do need something to cover the atomizer so this seems like a good deal for anyone wondering if they'd like to try the Cisco LR 306.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
For the person asking about the Cisco LR306, vaporjunction offers a 2 atomizers + 1 delrin drip tip for 20 + shipping. Granted you won't be dripping with the reo but you do need something to cover the atomizer so this seems like a good deal for anyone wondering if they'd like to try the Cisco LR 306.
Vaporjunction ? or Welcome To VaporFlow | Fine Electronic Cigarettes, Liquid & Accessories.. I've never seen any 306's on Vaporjunction, but have gotten the 2 Cisco 306's with DT deal from vaporflow for 20 $ and I'm liking them.

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine

Rob,

I wont flame you :) not my style

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
good point; in general; but if you don't necessarily want to know what the reonaut gang is thinking, x's times 9000, some essential relative material can and needs to be discussed somewhere!?!
and since i am talking essential at some point ( i hope) i'll sneak in that I AM HAPPY NOW!
got my shipping notice.... thanks Rob!!!
yes; sorry couldn't hep muhsef... :)

I agree with Drum; keep it simple and to the point here.
oops sorry for double... something going on electronic.

Rob,

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
good point; in general; but if you don't necessarily want to know what the reonaut gang is thinking, x's times 9000, some essential relative material can and needs to be discussed somewhere!?!
and since i am talking essential at some point ( i hope) i'll sneak in that I AM HAPPY NOW!
got my shipping notice.... thanks Rob!!!
yes; sorry couldn't hep muhsef... :)

I agree with Drum; keep it simple and to the point here.

Rob,

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
you might ask someone you know know to double order and then work it out with them.... just saying.
I'm happy and I'll be happier if my internet works this Friday and I can get a Grande! My internet goes on and off, on and off and they can't figure out what's going on. Phone too. It seems to be worse in the evening. Phone guy has been out 3 times already. Sigh.

Next sale on the grands is looking like mon or Tuesday .I will need a day or two to recoup clean the house go buy food lol.I will keep you folks informed.Ukeman your alright my friend :)

Oh dear, that will totally leave me out. DH and I will be going to Ohio, traveling ALL day Monday and won't have the internet up and working until at least Wednesday. Darn, just darn. Oh well.

gb_ibmguy

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
NW NJ
wow they're out of stock !!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hang in there, There will be more and it will so be worth the wait!

I've been using Reo Woodies for over 6 months now, totally awesome mod and creator. waiting now for my Grand.

I have sold or given away all my other mods and regular e-cigs, yes, they are that good.

GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread