Status
Not open for further replies.

techtravis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2008
Michigan, USA
www.vaporstix.com
Had my first experience with thesmokelessshop.com today.

My only atomizer broke last night just before bed. I was taking a drag off it and the atomizer must have broke free. When I pulled off the cart, the atmoizer was at the front of the hole... The DSE901 was not dropped, or abused. ect. Just a bad mounting I guess. I should note i did not buy that atomizer from Katy, but she is the closest supplier to me.

Anyhow. I emailed Katy and asked if she could ship out a atomizer to me asap. She showed deep concern that I might start smoking again and offered to meet me at a local bar to deliver the atomizer in person so that I wouldn't be without one all weekend. She even agreed to meet me at 8:30pm at night!

While chatting with her at the bar, she let me try the 555 blend liquid she sells. Really smooth, nutting taste with a great throat kick to it.

In the end, I have to say out of the suppliers I have dealt with, she was the most pleasant to work with and it felt as if she cared more about the person using the e-cigarette than trying to "sell" her products. overall very positive experience. I don't in the future if I need to purchase something, I'll be contacting her again!

techtravis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2008
Michigan, USA
www.vaporstix.com
While chatting with her at the bar, she let me try the 555 blend liquid she sells. Really smooth, nutty taste with a great throat kick to it.

I know in the future if I need to purchase something I don't have myself, I'll be contacting her again!

wow... spell check is important!

ed_bollix

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2008
Royal Oak, Michigan usa
I discovered e-cig's the day before thanksgiving via some deal a day site. I'm not one to just buy something so I did a bit of research. i discovered Katy's thesmokelessshop.com and noticed that it was withing easy driving distance from my house. I called and inquired if there was really a shop or if it was only an e-business and discovered that there was no stone and mortar building.

I spoke to Kary and she was EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful. I ended up deciding on a 901 kit that she offers that I think is a very good value even after reading everything I can find on the e-cig's and most of this forum.

i was desperate to quit smoking analog cigs and Katy offered to meet me at the pub as she was heading out to meet friends! I was about 30 mniutes late because of traffic but she waited and patiently explained everything about the 901 to me as well as going over the basics of e-cig use. She spent about an hour with me!!! All out of the goodness of her heart and for the price of one beer!

I can't start a new thread so I picked this one to just say Thanks Katy! I am confident that anyone doing business with this fine woman will be happy they did. I'll review the 901, like you need another 901 review, when I can start new threads.

EbenezerScrews

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2008
NW New Jersey
Another satisfied customer! Katy was very helpful and quick with responses to my questions. She shipped my order ASAP, and I got it in two days. Thank you!

I received the leather pouch as a gift(thanks again!). To be honest, I didn't think I'd like it, but I do, haha. The picture does not do it justice, it is a nice little pouch. Very soft feel, it's padded, and the pocket in front is PERFECT for a bottle of juice. The penstyle is too big, but my SD fits perfect. Im using it daily now, haha.

All the Best

Keith

ed_bollix

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2008
Royal Oak, Michigan usa
Funny, I also didn't think I would use the pouch but it's always with me. Katy must have given that thing a lot of thought because it's really perfect. I have another "tactical" zipper thing which is cool but I moved back into the pouch in about 2 days. My wee bottle of Johnson Creek fits perfectly in the front pocket and I can top off at a traffic light.

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
I've gotta say, once again, how wonderful my experience has been with Katy.

I purchased the ultimate starter kit (in my opinion the best deal of any supplier, right now) about 3 weeks ago and everything has been smooth sailing.

Yesterday, one of my batts went wonky and decided to overheat my atomizer whilst resting on the desk. Luckily my atomizer was spared, although leaving that horrible taste, but my battery seems like its seen the last of its days. They can't all be gems, I suppose.

I shot Katy and e-mail this morning and she responded within a couple hours. She's offered to send out a replacement and a self-stamped envelope to return the bad batt.

I've read about many suppliers doing this but when it happens to you, it's really special. If only every business could be run with the awesome customer service that Katy delivers.

Thanks again Katy.

Foxy

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I just joined this forum( Being an e-smoker for little over 2 weeks),primarily to rave about Katy at smokeless shop.com. What wonderful customer service,a total pleasure to deal with. Bought my first kit from her,(DSE910b starter kit),this kit has EVERYTHING a first timer needs to get started (3 batteries,2 atomizers...one more than in most kits....you will need the extra one,5 marlboro carts different strenghts,5 carts your choice,5 blank carts for juicing,2 4ml bottles of kick-juice your choice,wall battery charger,power cord,usb charger,syringe for filling carts,and a really nifty black leather carrying case whick will come in handy. All this and some GREAT customer service at a great price......Great value for the beginner. DSE901 is a great product, will be adding a review for this soon. I am a customer of Katy's for life now and forever.....Thanks Katy!

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
:thumbs::thumbs:

My first intro to e-cigs was from my brother on New Year's Eve. He had purchased his at the mall, but said he had done research on the net and
advised me to go to Katy. I emailed her on New Year's Day. She actually
telephoned me about 30 minutes later and explained everything to me!

I ordered that day, she shipped the next day (Friday) and I had my Ultimate 901 Starter Kit on Monday! Had a couple small problems, but Katy takes care of everything - lightning fast! Once Katy replaced the defective parts - no problems at all. She even includes postage paid
return envelopes. She answers each and every email. I just cant say
enough good things about her. Keep up the exceptional work Katy!

I spend way too much time reading posts on this forum and I consider myself really lucky to have chosen her as my first supplier. It seems some people out there do not take pride in their business like Katy does.

Don't ever go away Katy!:thumbs:

Philae

Jul 17, 2009
Alright so i bought my first e cig a few weeks ago (from green smoke.... wish i hadnt) and loved it!

however... ive had atopic dermatitis for almost 5 years now that im trying to get rid of.

Now unfortunetely after about a week i noticed how much more inflamed it was getting. So i looked up PG and did some research... and bam. Allergic Contact Dermatitis.

So after a mini panick attack as to what i do now i read about people using VG instead of PG for their e-smoking!

*funny side note. PG gave me Dermatitis... VG is commonly used to treat it.

Bad news is i already ordered PG e-liquid from katie. Thats not much of a problem though i can give it too a friend. The problem im having is i also ordered her starting kit.

but thats ok because i got some VG off eliquidplanet so no worries right? ...wrong

i just opened up the atomizer from katie and smelled it and readily recognized the scent of vanilla liquid... i ordered vanilla from her.

Im wondering did she test them before sale? if she did that means they have PG in them and i dont want to smoke them without some advice. i washed it out as best i could and blowdried but i still smell it (albeit more faintly)

Also i ordered a vaporizer from eliquidplanet. I think it smells like grape e-liquid (the stuff i bought, VG) but im not sure. would they test the vaporizer with VG e-liquid if thats what i was buying along witht he vaporizer?

Any ideas? Does just rinsing realy well get rid or it and im just smelling leftover scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread