Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUltimateG

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Colorado
Haven't seen a review of this supplier so here it goes.....

Ordered from Vapes-Supplies last week. Price on a 1100mah battery size, type A, eGo-T kit was $46.00 and $3.00 for shipping. Thats right, you heard me, under $50.00 for a eGo-T kit with the big batteries (thats 2 full eGo-T egics). It only took 3 days to arrive. The batteries are the new 5click lockout type, so no accidentally draining your battery and cooking your atomizer while it's in your pocket.

This vendor is accepting paypal payments, not sure how long that will last or if paypal has relaxed their stance on ecigs, but for now you can use paypal at this vendors storefront.

Had small issue with my order. It came with euro wall charger. Mike over at www.vapessupplies.com was fast to get me the US charger out in the mail and it will be here just in time for me to wrap this sucker up and put under the Xmas tree as it is a gift for my brother.

If your looking for a smoking deal on a Ego-T then look no further than Vapes-Supplies

Last edited:

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
I do believe in my other post someone has mentioned the fact that this supplier only sells hardware, NO Juice or Cartos, so no nicotine sold.

LOL! Yeah that post was from me. I combed through their site to see what else they had at those kind of prices. Everything there is cheap! But definitely getting away with paypal by not selling any nic products. Technically, the hardware isn't a tobacco product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread