The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

X Baby Tank

Discussion in 'Sub-Ohm' started by aapanju, Oct 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    X baby tank making gurgling sounds and not vaping properly. Sounds like squeezing a ketchup bottle, and lots of popping. Cleaned it out.. it is not burnt coil and makes the same sound even when not vaping and just pressing the fire button. Dont know why.. im new to vaping... and scared of inhailing the liquid popping and crackling.. also hardly any vapor when I press the fire button without inhailing.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Luge got juice somewhere. Either your tank is flooding or you’ve got juice in your air inlet ports

3. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    How do I fix it? Or should I just put a new coil?

4. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    New coil may or may not help. It could be your coil is badly seated, or is one of those garbage notch coils that do nothing but leak.

5. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    So replace entire tank? Its the TFV8 X Baby Tank with orignal smok coils. :( .. so far my valing experience has been pathetic. The mod is the new G Priv 2.

6. Mr. Relentless

Mr. Relentless Senior Member

Oct 17, 2017
    Should go away after a while sounds like it flooded. When juicing it up close the air all the way and try to be fast not leaving the top open long then I hit it right away. It's like putting your finger over a straw and pulling it out of your drink. The straws full of liquid till you move your finger. Same goes for your cap. If you leave your cap off you liquid will eventually leak out. And sometimes over filling your tank will cause this. Also when you put the lid on and it's to full the juice has nowhere to go but get forced into your coil this only happens if you completely over fill it.

7. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Thats the issue I never over filled it. Do I just dismantel everything wash it and let it dry?

8. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    I would vape it for a while and see if it burns off that extra juice. If you keep opening the top your just flooding it more.

• Like Like x 1
  9. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Cant vape it. Doesnt make vapor. If i squeeze the trigger hardly any vape comes off. I kind of fear inhaling kauz twice its burnt my lips lol.

10. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    Blow into the mouth piece while you fire it

11. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    Good to have some kind of air going through while you fire it imo.

12. aapanju

aapanju Full Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Did that too.. didn't do anything. Maybe it flooded kauz my airway was open while I filled the juice? Its a top airflow tank....

13. bombastinator

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    This. ^.
    Might want to wrap it in a tissue while you do it gobbets of hot juice are likely to fly out

14. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    Without firing it blow hard through the mouth piece and see if juice shoots out the airway

15. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
  16. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    Unfortunately with my tanks when they flood they will continue to flood and get worse until I chain vape them back to normal. If this is the case. If it don't fix you may have lost a o ring on the top side of the coil.

17. Mr. Relentless

Oct 17, 2017
    Chimney to coil o ring is worth checking if it won't stop flooding.