X-flavor or straight up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annakat

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Massachusetts
I have become a KBV junkie over the last month and am putting together my shopping list for next Tues. eve (my 3rd or 4th?). I know some flavors are not necessarily improved by adding extra flavoring & I am VERY impressed by the mixology of KBV (MAW is freaking genius & seems incredibly flavorful and I can totally see why extra flavor isn't an option!) I'd love to get some recommendations on these from the experts:

1. V-Spot Vanilla
2. Waffles (I know I want the extra butter!)
3. Chocolate Cake
4. Butter Creme Icing
5. Butterscotch Bon Bon
6. Caramel Cappuccino
7. Fiddle Paddle
8. Candy Bar
9. vape Placid (need a palate cleanser)
10. Butter Pecan Rum Ice Cream

When I first started vaping (a little over a month ago) I wanted extra flavor in EVERYTHING but now that my taste buds are coming back, some of those flavors that seemed so great are getting a little overwhelming!

vaping 30/70 VG/PG at 12 mg on Igo & Echo.

Thank you!!!:)

Last edited:

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I don't think my taste buds have fully come back, but I ordered extra flavor on numbers 1,2,4,5,7,8,9 and they're great. I would also think about getting Gooey Better Cake and Peppermint Ice Cream. They're my absolute favorites. I do order 20/80 VG/PG and extra sweet along with extra flavor. And yes, extra butter on the waffles. You could always get V-spot Vanilla in regular flavor and mix it with the ones that are getting too strong, it mellows everything out nicely.
Happy Shopping!

annakat

Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Ah see....here's the routine that has started. Ordered a couple of small bottles. Love one or two of them, order bigger bottles and throw in some more smaller bottles. Love some of the smaller bottles, order bigger bottles and throw in some more smaller bottles...and it goes on and on and on. The bigger bottle which is prompting this order is PIC (I have another GBC from another vendor which I'm pretty attached to). PIC was a small bottle in the order that had the larger bottle of MAW. You get the idea.

Not terribly fiscally responsible b/c of constant shipping costs so I thought maybe I would order MORE smaller bottles this time round and then there will be the follow-up order to that and then MAYBE I will be done for a while!!!

That whole quit smoking = save $$ hasn't really worked out for me yet!!!

I don't think my taste buds have fully come back, but I ordered extra flavor on numbers 1,2,4,5,7,8,9 and they're great. I would also think about getting Gooey Better Cake and Peppermint Ice Cream. They're my absolute favorites. I do order 20/80 VG/PG and extra sweet along with extra flavor. And yes, extra butter on the waffles. You could always get V-spot Vanilla in regular flavor and mix it with the ones that are getting too strong, it mellows everything out nicely.
Happy Shopping!

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The saving $$ thing hasn't worked out for me either. LOL. Rescuing my health with no analogs has though!! Which is the true reason I vape.

PIC is amazing! Unless you like a strong peppermint, I wouldn't get x-flavor in it. JMO of course. The regular strength marries together SO good. A little peppermint, and little lightly sweet creaminess, a little cool ice cream effect. :)

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I just started seeing savings last week. I usually spent $50-70 a week on cigs, so when I quit I figured I could spend the same amount trying all sorts of stuff. It really was fun, and I learned alot.

Last week I only spent $30, and this past week about $16, so I am finally ahead of the game. I'm making myself vape the stuff I'm not that crazy about before I place another joose order, which is ok because I have a 30ml of gooey better cake and a 30 ml of peppermint ice cream steeping. I just hope my tastes don't change by the time their ready, lol.

Don't be hard on yourself, enjoy the ride.

Touching on this myself, I am not an "in your face flavor" type person so when I mix for myself I never put extra flavoring in anything, however, I would say if you are of the above or, recently converted, or order extra flavoring when the option is available from other vendors then it would probably serve you well to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread