Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
X-L CE-2 Clear-O-Mizer V-5

This is the XL CE2 Clear-O-Mizer V-5 (Blank/Empty) that comes in a pack of 5 one free CE2-Tip and one flexible plastic refill head. These 2.8 to 3.0 Ohm.

Available in Light purple, light pink, clear, light yellow and light green. All have a 510 connection.

Nhaler.com | Clear-O-Mizers
_MG_6746.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey,
They are 510 and they hold just under 2 Ml...I got some advice from the guy that buGG's everyone and he told me to dry burn AND rinse bfore use...I dry burned my first yesterday before I filled it and the performance seems MUCH better...The flavor is still more subtle than a normal carto, but the underlying, lingering Meh taste is gone now.
Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So does that mean they won't be restocked? I know I'm always late to the party but I was on over the weekend and was going to order a box of the clear ones to try but they aren't available. I can't do the pink or purple. I guess if you aren't going to get more I could give the green or yellow a shot.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    auto-mizer???

Anne

how do you rinse these things and also if used with the darwin in the off position is liquid going to leak out??? Ordering the darwin here soon and want to make sure I get what I need. I would love the auto-mizer but it doesn't fit correctly without some sort of battery extender that you don't sell :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread