The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

X-L CE-2 Clear-O-Mizer V-5

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    X-L CE-2 Clear-O-Mizer V-5

This is the XL CE2 Clear-O-Mizer V-5 (Blank/Empty) that comes in a pack of 5 one free CE2-Tip and one flexible plastic refill head. These 2.8 to 3.0 Ohm.

Available in Light purple, light pink, clear, light yellow and light green. All have a 510 connection.

Nhaler.com | Clear-O-Mizers

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These are all up on the site now for those that have been asking to try them...They are $11.50 for a box of 5 with a refill tip and Rubber mouthpeice.

3. SurvivorMcGyver

SurvivorMcGyver Ol' Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK, You talked me into it -- It'll be on my next order - thanks for taking the "plunge".

How many mL will they hold?

4. SurvivorMcGyver

These look to be 510 thread - am I correct in assuming this?

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey,
    They are 510 and they hold just under 2 Ml...I got some advice from the guy that buGG's everyone and he told me to dry burn AND rinse bfore use...I dry burned my first yesterday before I filled it and the performance seems MUCH better...The flavor is still more subtle than a normal carto, but the underlying, lingering Meh taste is gone now.
    Drew

6. SurvivorMcGyver

Thanks, Drew good note to know

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Got about three emails asking if these are 510 connections??? I just changed the OP and am going to check the site now....Oversight on my part I guess.
    Drew

8. abby182000

abby182000 Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2009
    how do you rinse these things and also if used with the darwin in the off position is liquid going to leak out??? Ordering the darwin here soon and want to make sure I get what I need. I would love the auto-mizer but it doesn't fit correctly without some sort of battery extender that you don't sell :(

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    The Clearomizers do no leak at all...At least that has been my experience with them. They are easily taken apart and rinsed or refilled and they come with easy instructions. Thanks
    Drew

10. abby182000

Mar 7, 2009
    one last question drew..... I see these come in different colors what are the chances of getting one of each color instead of 5 single colors? If I put a comment in the special instructions asking to get one of each color would it be honored?

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Abby,
    Sorry but I only have a few colors left and I woul have to open several boxes (color X 5) to do this and I really dont have that many at this time because I really bought these as a trial to see how my customers liked them....Thanks
    Drew

12. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So does that mean they won't be restocked? I know I'm always late to the party but I was on over the weekend and was going to order a box of the clear ones to try but they aren't available. I can't do the pink or purple. I guess if you aren't going to get more I could give the green or yellow a shot.

13. abby182000

Mar 7, 2009
    of course now they are out of stock :( Why is it that I start saving up for something and I finally go to order it and it's no longer available??? Story of my life 8-o

14. abby182000

Mar 7, 2009
    when will more be available???

15. hittman

Supporting member
    I have been wondering the same thing but in all fairness, Drew has been in China until recently. Since this one is back on top maybe he'll see it.

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I wasnt overly impressed with the aftertaste of these so I was trying to wait for the next revision before stocking up again...I was at the factory when I was in China and tried some of the Giantomizers and I wasn't impressed with those either so we will have to see what they come up with next...
    Drew

17. my2heartboys

my2heartboys Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    auto-mizer???

Anne

18. hittman

Supporting member
    Drew, thanks for watching out for us. If you weren't impressed then we probably wouldn't be either. I will patiently wait for one that gets your approval. Tap, tap, tap.

19. pixiedust

pixiedust Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Nevada
    I have v-5 and don't notice any aftertaste. I love em. no leaks, no hassle and they seem to last forever. I just hate the tiny drip tip that comes with them, but other drip tips fit just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.