X-Power fits 601 attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWL

Dec 9, 2010
Waukesha
Just bought an X-Power from litecigusa. I LOVE IT.:banana: I started with a kr808d-1 just to see if I could quit analogs. I was successful at quitting the analogs, but of course I hated refilling the carts and recharging the batteries. I am very satisfied with the x-power, but I want to know what parts will fit so I can try dripping. I've never used an atomizer just carts so far, so I need some info on the best attys for dripping. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

gonzojazz

Nov 5, 2010
Ohio
I also have an x-power. Supposedly they are compatible with m301 and also m601 stuff. Litecig stocks an x-power atty and also an m301 atty. I've heard that the only difference is that the 301 is a bit smaller. What we really need for the x-power is an adapter so that we can use 510 attys and cartos on them. As it stands, we can't even use any of the LR stuff and our selection of attys and cartos is pretty limited. Other than that, it's a great unit.

I also have an x-power. Supposedly they are compatible with m301 and also m601 stuff. Litecig stocks an x-power atty and also an m301 atty. I've heard that the only difference is that the 301 is a bit smaller. What we really need for the x-power is an adapter so that we can use 510 attys and cartos on them. As it stands, we can't even use any of the LR stuff and our selection of attys and cartos is pretty limited. Other than that, it's a great unit.

According to a thread I read about the x-power, sean at litecigusa was supposed to be making some 301/601 (bat) to 510 (atty) adapters.. but I couldn't find anything on his site listing them.. maybe contact him and ask if he had them made ><

sagicorn62

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2008
iowa usa
yeh....i check everyday for the new adapters.....i put a bug in shawn's ear about the adapters sometime back.....he said he'd see what he can do....i have been impatiently waiting on them ever since he told me that he had a manufacturer working on it, and i seen that they were on the way.....the x-powers should be great with the 510 lr carto's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread