The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

X-Power fits 601 attys?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by JWL, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JWL

JWL Full Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Waukesha
    Just bought an X-Power from litecigusa. I LOVE IT.:banana: I started with a kr808d-1 just to see if I could quit analogs. I was successful at quitting the analogs, but of course I hated refilling the carts and recharging the batteries. I am very satisfied with the x-power, but I want to know what parts will fit so I can try dripping. I've never used an atomizer just carts so far, so I need some info on the best attys for dripping. Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. I have an xpower 900c, as far as I know they use the 301 atty.

3. gonzojazz

gonzojazz Full Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Ohio
    I also have an x-power. Supposedly they are compatible with m301 and also m601 stuff. Litecig stocks an x-power atty and also an m301 atty. I've heard that the only difference is that the 301 is a bit smaller. What we really need for the x-power is an adapter so that we can use 510 attys and cartos on them. As it stands, we can't even use any of the LR stuff and our selection of attys and cartos is pretty limited. Other than that, it's a great unit.

4. According to a thread I read about the x-power, sean at litecigusa was supposed to be making some 301/601 (bat) to 510 (atty) adapters.. but I couldn't find anything on his site listing them.. maybe contact him and ask if he had them made ><

5. gonzojazz

gonzojazz Full Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Ohio
    I emailed Shawn at Litecig. He'll have the adapters in stock in a few days. Yes!!!

6. sagicorn62

sagicorn62 Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2008
    iowa usa
    yeh....i check everyday for the new adapters.....i put a bug in shawn's ear about the adapters sometime back.....he said he'd see what he can do....i have been impatiently waiting on them ever since he told me that he had a manufacturer working on it, and i seen that they were on the way.....the x-powers should be great with the 510 lr carto's.

7. tobarger

tobarger Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2010
    NorthCoastOhio
    :confused: The 301 atties are even better on 3.7v than the 510 atties are on 3v. :confused:

You'll catch on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.