X6 Battery with iclear 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltoxic

Sep 21, 2015
this is a decent setup to start on but i think you will quickly want more, you will not get large clouds and it will not be very good for chain vaping due to the top wicking setup. this setup is about 2 years old i would do some research on up to date beginners setups
Thanks, I am using it now but idk why I'm getting quite big clouds, I've seen loads bigger but I used to have an Ego 1100 mah with a ce4 but I think this is definetly an improvement, I love the tank :D But I noticed the mouthpiece gets hot

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The X6 is basically a really big variable voltage eGo battery. Should be good for a beginner vaper. You can get a lot of information about a specific product by searching for it on You Tube.

The iclear 30 has several models (product generations). Some are top coil and some are bottom coil.

If you are happy with what you have, then there is no reason to upgrade. However, there are subjectively better battery devices (mods or APV's) and better juice delivery attachments available which may greatly improve your vaping experience. Just remember, the juice delivery device has more to do with this than the battery device. It's the juice device which determines the quality/quantity of the vapor. The battery device merely supplies the electrical power for the delivery device.

Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder

Guide to Juice Delivery Devices

Good Starter Setups for a Beginning Vaper

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I have a Kamry X7 VV battery. I also have an iClear X.I clearo, but I nearly never use it with that battery. The clearo that I use with it is eGo threaded and has a well. The battery is welled also, so I have to use a 510 to eGo adapter to fit the tank onto the battery. Since I don't have the iClear 30, I can't really answer any of your questions. The X7 is supposed to be 1600mah, and it works just fine for me.

edit: I must add my only dislike of this battery; since I most often use the battery at it's lowest voltage, and the battery has only one button (which is a pro for me..) I have to press and release that button 15 times (5x's, pause, 5x's, pause, 5x's) to power it off.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread