XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Oh man.....now I can't wait to get mine! May get here today (hopefully)!

Should be arriving soon :). Generally First Class only takes 2-3 days, though in a few cases it can take 4-5. Let me know what you think once you receive your package Jomoke! I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else!

I'm working on our limited edition release, Snickerdoodle, right now. It's tasty! So far the feedback I've received is that it's a cross between a Snickerdoodle Cookie and a Cinnamon Roll :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
No vapemail today (boo-hoo) - lol. Your juices sound amazing and right up my alley. This type of flavor and RY4's are my ADV's.

Ah, darn! I hope it gets to you tomorrow! If you don't have it by Friday at the latest, please let me know via PM or shoot me a message through the website and we'll get you taken care of ASAP!

As for flavors, I have been working on an RY4 variant. It's more of a side project as I don't vape too many tobacco flavors, though it's one that peaks my interest, so I may have to give it a little more attention once the next 1-2 flavors are released. Finding a good tobacco to use in an RY4 is definitely a challenge!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
LOL all this talk of RY4....one of my fav tobacco juices is 555......I love the nuttiness of it with the hint of chocolate and the taste of the tobacco.....I think it would marry well with Bakers Dozen....gonna have to add a bit to a tank and see how they taste together

I've not tried any type of 555 just yet, but I do have a random order in that should be here in the next week (I hope :)). RY4 is something I have a love/hate relationship with. The majority of them have really sharp notes that I don't much care for. I think that's why I originally stopped working on the other version I had.

With the new flavors and bases I have though, there may be some potential for the previous RY4 I had going to come to life, or at the very least, a nice tobacco vape :).

As for Bakers Dozen, I've been testing it with a little of this and that and it works surprisingly well with the majority of the flavors I've thrown at it. Let me know what you try. Chocolate was one of the first things I tossed in there - just a few drops really added another layer of flavor :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I personally like RY4 a bit on the sweeter side so it sounds like you could come up with a pretty good one, especially with the flavors you seem to be working with.

I'm a sweet-vape guy :). As a result, the majority of what I blend will be sweet, so my take on RY4 would certainly be in that direction. I have about 5 blends that I mixed up last night and will be testing them out in about a week since tobacco seems to really "start" to shine at around the 7 day mark. It'll give me a good indication of which direction to go, though so far, I'm kind of enjoying them all :).

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
Got my Bakers Dozen today - Awesome Flavor - exactly as described - perfectly blended. I am going to let it steep for about a week and then dive right back into it as I'm sure it will be even better at that point. Left a review on your site and will look forward to trying other flavors as they come out of the "flavor lab."

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Got my Bakers Dozen today - Awesome Flavor - exactly as described - perfectly blended. I am going to let it steep for about a week and then dive right back into it as I'm sure it will be even better at that point. Left a review on your site and will look forward to trying other flavors as they come out of the "flavor lab."

Yay! Glad to hear you received the package Jomoke and glad to hear you're enjoying it! Since it's had about 3-4 days already, give it another 7 to meld together and it should be right where it needs to be. I normally vape my fresh, but I have one bottle that has been in pitch black darkness for almost 2 weeks and it's nice and creamy/caramely with cookie just oozing. I have it loaded into the Kayfun right now and set to 1 ohm (my personal sweet spot for the Kayfun) and in a dripper with a .8 ohm single coil. There's not a huge difference since that's not a big jump in resistance, but each resistance brings another layer.

I have a few others not listed on the Flavor Lab page in the works. If all goes well this week, they'll get added to the page.

That said, the Creme Custard is available now, so definitely check that out. It's not your typical custard, it's a custom blended custard flavor that I've been working on for a while. Feedback started rolling in here locally and from a limited test run and it's been great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread