XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Hey Todd!

Thanks so much for getting in touch - everything is definitely okay :) - I appreciate you checking in! There's quite a bit going on development wise (new flavors, fine tuning existing) and some changes that are going to be happening in the not to distant future, which is why I've not been on ECF as much.

The samples I sent out were sent back by USPS due to the labels they printed not sticking to the mailing envelopes I used. This is the first time I've had an issue, though I now know not to buy those and thankfully they are crediting us with the shipping costs so we can reprint and reship the samples out. These will be going out this week and there will most likely be more than just the one for the Strawberry Milk / Strawberries & Cream flavor as there are others being worked on and fine tuned in the process.

Beyond that, working on the new house has eaten away at the rest of the days past :). Not complaining, it's coming along, though it's definitely a work in progress as so much needs to be done before we get moved in, though I am hoping we'll be in within the next 1-2 weeks.

While I may not be that active on the forums for another week or so, I am still definitely around and always available via e-mail - you're always welcome to get in touch anytime, day or night as well!

Thanks again, Todd - it really does mean a lot knowing you care and are concerned - makes me very proud to be a part of this community!

All the best,

Jonathan Tittle
Founder, XanderJuice
jtittle@xanderjuice.com

LOL I forgot to post this over here......I e-mailed him yesterday afternoon and he e-mailed me back last night

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Hey All,

First off, thanks for the concern, I definitely appreciate it :) - I can assure you nothing bad has happened or is happening and that all is well. My wife and I have been in the process of moving for the past month due to numerous delays and issues with some of the housing structure (which is being worked on). We had originally planned on the move only taking a week, though that was best-case. Unfortunately it didn't go as planned, but we're finally in the new house, even though it's still very much a WIP since we had to get in quick, otherwise we'd be paying another 6-8 month lease where we were.

As far as XanderJuice goes, some big changes are coming soon enough and new flavors are still in the works. They took a slight backseat since I didn't have a testing station setup since I had to bring it all down, though we're back up and running with that and now the testing continues. I've definitely not forgotten about anyone and you all will be getting the samples as promised and more than likely, more than what was promised :).

Flavor wise, the new strawberries & cream flavor is ready to go and has received enough local and semi-local feedback for me to sample it on a broader scale. I'm also working on a Creme Brulee / Custard style flavor that's pretty darn good. New flavor shipments just arrived for testing and more are on the way and childproof caps are now in for the 15ml bottles (30ml will be coming soon as well).

New sizes will be standard soon enough, including 120ml. A modified version of Bakers Dozen is going to be sampled out as well - one vendor we're working with has been receiving this new version and it's on continuous reorder due to the feedback they've been getting - another is about to place a similar sized order for the new version as well, so it definitely seems it's a favorite - you will be able to sample that one as well :).

That said, I will be more active here on ECF in the coming week for sure. Of course, if anyone has any questions, I'm always an e-mail away - all e-mails from the site go directly to me, so I never miss communication :). You're always welcome to PM me here on ECF as well.

Thanks everyone :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread