XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I hardly think it is fair you tease us by telling us how good the new flavors are as you vape them LOL

It's actually in the shop right now :). Went ahead and pushed it through a little early ;).

I try to be fair :). I barely keep much stock for myself since I'm changing so often (unfortunately, my tongue requires me to vape 4-5 flavors a day, it doesn't allow me to enjoy just one flavor all day).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I'm waiting on the Peanut Butter and Butterfinger cookies!!!

Soon enough, I promise :). Peanut Butter is a finicky flavor. It's good, but I think it could be a lot better. Just waiting on the supplies to get here so I can test that theory! I can say for sure, anything with PB needs to steep. Both of the test batches are very potent freshly mixed and need 7 days at minimum.

I am getting ready to refill my tank with Bakers Dozen.....I just love this stuff!!!!

Awesome! That's actually what I'm vaping right now! My tongue just told me to switch things up else it's not letting me taste my vape :).

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
I'm letting my Bakers Dozen steep. As much as I really want it NOW, I know how good it will be after a few more days. I have to say I like the fact that it seems you're going to keep your juice selection on the small side - tells me that you'd rather make consistent and perfect blends rather than come out with a hundred that may just be ok.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I'm letting my Bakers Dozen steep. As much as I really want it NOW, I know how good it will be after a few more days. I have to say I like the fact that it seems you're going to keep your juice selection on the small side - tells me that you'd rather make consistent and perfect blends rather than come out with a hundred that may just be ok.

Steeping does bring it out, I can attest to that. I've not quite had the will power to allow it to make it to a month :).

As for flavors, I prefer small and that's been the goal since well before I launched. Once I hit the 8-10 flavor mark, releases will slow down and it'll be more of a swap out than manage dozens of flavors. Whatever has the least sales will eventually be pulled until a time I can ensure I can handle the orders and workload. That's not to say they won't come back, there's the possibility depending on requests, but I feel more comfortable making 10 e-liquids that are really good over sending something that is half-done and mediocre.

Everyone's tastes are different, but being a cook in a previous life, I'm hesitant to release anything until I know it's ready :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
ROFL now that would be sad if you ran out of Xander Juice

Indeed, we can't let that happen ;). I've been tinkering with a lot of flavors as of late, some will make the cut, others are steeping before I make a call :). Peanut Butter Cookie should have a good steep by the first of the week, so I'll be revisiting it then to see where we're at on it!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
That's the one I'm waiting on!!

Last vape, it wasn't too bad. More peanut butter than cookie, but I kinda like it that way just because I've always liked more peanut butter in the actual cookies; even topped them off with peanut butter to add to the profile :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
That's the one I'm waiting on!!

The first "beta" of the Peanut Butter Cookie will be available Wednesday. Since it's a beta, it'll be available at a discount until I gain feedback from others on how well they like it, so be sure to check the shop Wednesday morning (Eastern Time) ;).

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
The first "beta" of the Peanut Butter Cookie will be available Wednesday. Since it's a beta, it'll be available at a discount until I gain feedback from others on how well they like it, so be sure to check the shop Wednesday morning (Eastern Time) ;).

that is awesomel......**gets in line for Wed morning**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread