XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I will be right in line with Renegayde! I loaded up the Bakers Dozen again last night (couldn't wait). Gonna give it a couple more days - definitely get the "cookie crisp" but a bit faint on the vanilla and caramel. I'm going to try it again in a couple of days with a new coil and see what happens.

The vanilla and the caramel, from my experience, tend to meld together, so it's almost as if they become one (a vanilla caramel if you will), which is what should happen :). On higher resistances, the vanilla can become a bit muted (1.8-2.2+ ohms), though should be present quite a bit at .5-1.0 ohms and at 1.2-1.6 ohms, depending on the device, it'll either hit you just as much or be slightly muted (Protanks, CE4/CE5's and TS3's / MTS3's tend to be the killers). The cookie, ideally, should always be the star of the show :).

Tomorrow will be a "double-beta" day - the store will launch with Key Lime Pie and Peanut Crunch :). I actually have Key Lime Pie on a 1.6ohm coil right now (in an IGO-L) and it's pretty tasty. It's not the type of pie that smacks you with an overload of lime, it's there, but it's not the punch you in the face type (if that makes sense). I wanted a smooth blend and I think that's where we're at with this one, so it'll make it's way in as well!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I had to order the Key Lime Pie and Peanut Crunch from Xanderjuice. They sound amazing!

Thank you for the order Jomoke! Always appreciated and you should have it in 2-3 days (USPS quoted 2 days - tracking number is available via My Account when you log-in).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I apologize for the delayed response, Firephly! I wasn't able to access anything last night for some odd reason. Not sure if it was a local issue, or a network issue with Charter, though it seems nothing was loading for me and others in the neighborhood. Oddly, AT&T seemed to be having the same issues. Thankfully, all is well now :).

how did you do that when it's not on the website???

Xander, I frequently have juice that is too mild in flavor for me (think alice in vapeland mild), is yours bold?

I've never tried AIV before, so it'd be hard for me to compare my e-liquids to theirs, though I can say that my personal tastes are for stronger, more flavorful vapes that don't specifically require a dripping atty to get my flavor fix. I do test in an IGO-L & IGO-W as well as a Kayfun, Protank 2 and a few other setups. If a flavor can't make it through those, it most likely won't be released.

I've never had anyone tell me the flavors were too strong, or too weak. For most, they strike a perfect balance between the two, which is what I shoot for :).

he did only release them as a beta so I would guess the beta version ran out and/or he pulled them

The beta's of Key Lime Pie and Peanut Crunch were limited to a small number of bottles. Once that number was hit, they were automatically pulled until I can gather some feedback on each them. Once I hear from the beta testers, adjustments will be made and then the e-liquid will be re-released, it'll be left as-is or pulled from sales. If all goes well, everyone should have their e-liquids between Monday and Wednesday of next week and I'll be able to speak with each buyer next weekend to gather their thoughts.

Once I gather a little bit of feedback, I'll update this thread so everyone knows the status of these two releases :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Yup.....as is typical of USPS - package not showing any movement for 3 days!

Gotta love USPS! - If we don't see movement today, I'll send another package out. If you end up with two, share it with a friend who may enjoy the same flavors, or who may want to try something new :).

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
Gotta love USPS! - If we don't see movement today, I'll send another package out. If you end up with two, share it with a friend who may enjoy the same flavors, or who may want to try something new :).

Thanks Jonathan....I really don't mind waiting another day or so to see if it moves. Heck, it could show up here tomorrow! Or maybe you could check with the post office first - up to you. And thanks!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Thanks Jonathan....I really don't mind waiting another day or so to see if it moves. Heck, it could show up here tomorrow! Or maybe you could check with the post office first - up to you. And thanks!

I will definitely check with them first thing in the morning. They've been helpful in the past, so hopefully they'll be able to give me some insight as to what's going on and why it's not showing updates. Normally, I see updates within 24 hours. Even on a weekend, normally everything updates Saturday night at the latest and I'll see 2-4 scans back to back.

I'll follow up with you via PM tomorrow morning and if they can't tell me what's going on, then I'll ready another shipment and get it out to you. Short of them losing it, or misplacing it, I can't see anything else being the issue. The shipping labels we use are direct from USPS and cover the entire small flat rate box on one side :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Well....I have another package that hasn't shown any movement for the past 3 days either but they're giving me a delivery date of tomorrow so it may just show up here. My mail usually gets here late morning so I'll keep you posted also.

Sounds good - I'm hoping they're just slacking on the scans. I've had it happen quite a few times in the past, especially with packages coming from CA, though not quite as often on the East to Midwest.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
That's very nice of you Jonathan. I'll feel bad if the package shows up tomorrow! That's what happened with my other package. No movement AT ALL since 5/2 when it was shipped and all of a sudden it showed up in my mailbox today so I really don't mind waiting another day.

Honestly, if you end up with two, PIF to someone else :).

I'd rather you end up with two packages than bank of USPS, because it's sometimes a gamble. That's mainly why I don't use First Class for anything, even though it's a cheaper option, though with this one being sent Priority Mail, there's really no excuse on their end. I cut them a little slack when it's snowing and there are major storms brewing. I understand then - I wouldn't want to be out in that anymore than anyone else - also for safety, but I've not heard of any storms brewing as of late unless I just missed the reports :).

I know I get impatient for my vape mail too, even when it's just flavoring for me to use to craft the e-liquids :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread