Not open for further replies.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
The batteries only last a couple hours on the 510, right? That would drive me up the wall.

the mega bats will last a little longer. anything else (except the kr808) that looks like a cig will probably be a cruddy unit. if you want the better battery life you go with riva and ego. 6 1/2 hours and up on those batteries. either way you're gonna get a kit with two batts so you'll have one on the charger while you use the other one.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
You really don't want anything that looks like a cigarette. In case you haven't noticed, smokers aren't too popular. :laugh: No one knows exactly what I'm doing.

You know that's a good point. LOL However I assume that unless I'm sneaking one in an open room at work. . .I'll be in the smoking lounge anyway. I don't know why I'm self-conscious. In fact I'm self conscious about smoking too. I'd quit for 12 years and started just a few months ago. I feel like I'm one step away from an axe murderer when people that have known me for years find out I'm smoking again. Plus my kids have never seen me smoke and when my daughter caught me she started crying.

I just don't want anything like a giant box with a metal thing sticking out. . .don't want to look like I'm smoking a little weed .... at work LOL

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
or you completely abandon your desire for a cig looking pv and you get a self juicing box mod:) significantly more upfront, but less fiddling with stuff in the long run

I've seen those. I'm sure they are a lot less trouble but I just can't see myself with one. I want something that looks a little more girly. LOL

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
I personally have a riva 901 and love it. I also had a xhale when I first got started and had the same problem, I left it in a drawer for a month and it seems to work fine now. Probably just needed to dry out really well. Now I only use the xhale (which is also known as an m401) to drip so I can try new flavors.

You just drip on the little bridge part?

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
You know that's a good point. LOL However I assume that unless I'm sneaking one in an open room at work. . .I'll be in the smoking lounge anyway. I don't know why I'm self-conscious. In fact I'm self conscious about smoking too. I'd quit for 12 years and started just a few months ago. I feel like I'm one step away from an axe murderer when people that have known me for years find out I'm smoking again. Plus my kids have never seen me smoke and when my daughter caught me she started crying.

I just don't want anything like a giant box with a metal thing sticking out. . .don't want to look like I'm smoking a little weed .... at work LOL

The ego doesn't look like a box. It's about the size of a sharpie.

But if you want something that looks like a cigarette, get a KR808. Vapor4Life and a few other vendors have them. Just make sure to get a manual battery so you don't short out your battery with juice. The pull is harder than my ego, but they're great pvs.

I love my ego. Quit smoking using it and it's still going strong. Battery lasts all day and I use cartos and it couldn't be simplier.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
The ego doesn't look like a box. It's about the size of a sharpie.

But if you want something that looks like a cigarette, get a KR808. Vapor4Life and a few other vendors have them. Just make sure to get a manual battery so you don't short out your battery with juice. The pull is harder than my ego, but they're great pvs.

I love my ego. Quit smoking using it and it's still going strong. Battery lasts all day and I use cartos and it couldn't be simplier.

I just looked at them. I like the pink one!! I think that one is super cute. And if the battery lasts longer I'm all for that.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
Christx, Welcome to ecf and congrats on wanting to quit smoking. Look here for some of ecf registered vendors for your 510. May I recommend liberty-flights.com
Great company and fast shipping. Look for the 20 discount link on upper left side of their home page.
good luck.
sas
Forum Suppliers List

20% off your whole order!
or you can look for a Riva 510. Same thing as a eGo and get a whole kit for $30.00

Thanks for the link with the coupon. Now I just have to decide what color. I think I want the pink one but if I want to ever let my hubby try it he wouldn't want to go for that. :)

TwistedInFresno

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Fresno, CA
These kind of companies is what give ecigs a bad rep. It is such a shame. Ecigs do work, just need to know where to find the right ones. First, congrats of wanting to quit the analog habit and I am glad you found ecf. Please look at the link I provided for the op and search the site. They not only offer the 20 % discount, but I have been using their products since Aug 2010 and still going strong. And i was a HEAVY smoker and these ecigs do work.
Let me know if I can be of further help. I really don't know what to tell you to do with the xhale as I have never had one.
Best of luck
SAS
I gotta say that the XHaleo2 is not a bad e-cig, 'specially for a beginner! For $20 you get a complete kit, including battery, carts, atomizer, and usb charger. You can choose your flavor, Menthol or Regular, and your level of nicotine. I am upgrading to something that will hold more juice, but in the meantime... I've been using this e-cig for almost a month...It's still going strong. I get good flavor, mild TH (which I prefer), and it keeps me off the analogs. I think these are a great way for someone to get started! They sure are better than the overpriced kits at malls and those certain ones online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread