Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I gotta say that the XHaleo2 is not a bad e-cig, 'specially for a beginner! For $20 you get a complete kit, including battery, carts, atomizer, and usb charger. You can choose your flavor, Menthol or Regular, and your level of nicotine. I am upgrading to something that will hold more juice, but in the meantime... I've been using this e-cig for almost a month...It's still going strong. I get good flavor, mild TH (which I prefer), and it keeps me off the analogs. I think these are a great way for someone to get started! They sure are better than the overpriced kits at malls and those certain ones online!

That doesn't sound that bad to get your started to see if you like it.

mobitsfa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
S. OC, CA
I have an e-hookah and it recently started blinking too. I'm going to send it back to xhale and see what they say. I bet when they get it it's going to start working magically for them and they'll say nothing is wrong! haha

I'm able to ship for free from my workplace, so I don't have anything to lose. I'm going to purchase a nice mod, so this is just a test to see how this company handles defective items purchased from 7-11.

It is actually a good e-cig when you use your own liquid. I just wish it'd last a couple months at least. I had mine for 12 days so far.

I put the battery and charger in a bag with dessicants to see if it'll dry out and work before I ship, if that is the problem!!!?????

Last edited:

julie78

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2011
Frisco, TX
After not getting my first one back to working status, I bought a 2nd one. At least I have a 2nd battery, even if the atomizer isn't functional.:facepalm: If there's someone new to vaping and doesn't want to drop a lot on testing it out, I do recommend this piece. It's not too bad, but you get what you pay for.

Someone on the forums was kind enough to send me some ejuice, to get me started, and I've been able to refill the carts. 5-6 drops does it, and it lasts for hours. I still step outside, out of respect for my nonsmoking mother, who says that "even though it doesn't smell like a cigarette, it still looks like you're smoking one". oh well ... when she moves back up to WI, this summer, I'll be vaping indoors.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
You're NOT smoking (otherwise known as KILLING yourself) you're VAPING. Big difference, as everyone here knows. I'm thinking of doing up a wallet card that explains briefly that I am not smoking, but "sucking fog". I was a 20 year smoker, but have been vaping for 5 1/2 weeks and love it. Got rid of all my analogs and will never ever go back. I can smell and taste things again and my horrible smoker's hack went away in 2 days.
"Smoking Sucks - Vape Tha Planet"

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Automatic batteries can be killed by juice leaks. Their vulnerability is the open hole to the drag sensor in the threaded end of the battery. Most places that only sell auto batteries also do not want customers to refill carts so they don't sell blank carts/cartos or juice and may even make their prefilled ones harder to refill.

Most manual batteries of decent ecigs are either totally sealed on the threaded end (like 510 and RN4081 manuals) or it they have a hole in the end of the battery it is more usually sealed inside and at least is not dependent on a drag sensor to work.

BTW if anyone has Njoy Npro 2-n-1, I believe that is RN4081 and you can find manual RN4081 batteries - they are totally sealed on the threaded end.

julie78

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2011
Frisco, TX
Alžběta Madragana;2891450 said:
You're NOT smoking (otherwise known as KILLING yourself) you're VAPING. Big difference, as everyone here knows. I'm thinking of doing up a wallet card that explains briefly that I am not smoking, but "sucking fog".

Believe me, I know that! And, believe me when I say that my mom knows it, too. She's a medical transcriptionist and has worked with cancer doctors and has been lecturing me for YEARS about quitting smoking. She just thinks that it still looks too close to a cigarette, and in order to "keep the peace" (even though it's MY house), I will continue to step outside. She is more willing to let me vape in her truck, which she very rarely did when I was smoking.

mobitsfa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
S. OC, CA
kk, the problem is the charging source. None of the crappy Dell computers at my work can charge this thing, but after coming home my computer with a 650 watt ocz power supply charges it easily and I can charge it now so it doesn't blink.

I don't know what watt psu you should use, but i'm guessing at least 400 watts? Or higher quality lower wattage psu.
A wall or car 12v charger should also work.

This is the solution to my problem, I don't know about others.

Last edited:

DhanaBay

Feb 15, 2011
San Francisco
The XHale 02 was my 3rd kit I got. It was kinda an in between stop for me while I was waiting on my Blu kit to come in the mail. Boy if only I knew then what I know now...lol. If you really want a solid enjoyable non stop vaping experience, stop wasting your hard earned money on kits like XHale and Blu and even the ancient Joye 510 kit, and go with the Joye eGo system. Its affordable and its the best out there in the market today. All the other ones that are like the eGo are clones and I'm sure that some of them are as good, but you can't go wrong with a genuine Joye eGo kit. I got mine delivered to my door for $55. I didn't stick with the XHale for too long. It just didn't give that much vapor or throat hit for me. I ended up eventually giving it away to a friend who was still vaping on XHales of his own. And I'm about ready to give my very expensive Blu's away. They really suck for the most part. Their kit cost me $70 and their battery life is total crap. I think their batteries are 180mah, while the Joye eGos are a strong 650mah. Good luck!!!

TwistedInFresno

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Fresno, CA
I gotta say that the XHaleo2 is not a bad e-cig, 'specially for a beginner! For $20 you get a complete kit, including battery, carts, atomizer, and usb charger. You can choose your flavor, Menthol or Regular, and your level of nicotine. I am upgrading to something that will hold more juice, but in the meantime... I've been using this e-cig for almost a month...It's still going strong. I get good flavor, mild TH (which I prefer), and it keeps me off the analogs. I think these are a great way for someone to get started! They sure are better than the overpriced kits at malls and those certain ones online!
Update: I got my Riva 2 days ago, and I'm in love! I think this was a great choice for me. I still think the XHale02 was a pretty cool little unit for a beginner/explorer. I'm going to use it to test all the flavor combinations I'm about to try with my new diy kit!:p

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
I got my Joye 510 on Saturday and I am really sad to say that I'm not impressed with it. I thought for sure that I would love it. I don't know if it's just the particular type of juice that I got or what but I can't feel anything as far as a throat hit with it and I don't know if I'm even getting any nicotine

hmmm. i'd try a different juice maybe. what mg juice do you have and what ratio of pg/vg?

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
hmmm. i'd try a different juice maybe. what mg juice do you have and what ratio of pg/vg?

I'm using 18mg and it says 75% pg. I think I'm done with this for now. I have had some side effects that I don't like and I think I just need to quit the old fashioned way. I need to give away/sell all this stuff I bought.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
i would suggest bluemist vaping vg line. perhaps you don't do well with pg. bluemist's juice is cut with pga, so you can definatly get throat hit from that. try 24mg. are you using atomizers on the 510? depending on were you got your kit, the resistance on the kit may not be enough. if this is the basic 510, i'd want 2.3 ohm attys. it could just be that we need to help you tweak your equipment. a regular joye atty should be giving you plenty of vapor if it is working right.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
The joy 510 is only 180 mah and it sounds like it is not enuff power for you. What kind of side effects are you having? Maybe we can help .
:)
sas

I was having anxiety and leg cramps. With this and another post I started I'm thinking it was too much Nic or maybe I'm sensitive to something in the flavored juice I bought.

christx

Mar 16, 2011
Keller, TX
i would suggest bluemist vaping vg line. perhaps you don't do well with pg. bluemist's juice is cut with pga, so you can definatly get throat hit from that. try 24mg. are you using atomizers on the 510? depending on were you got your kit, the resistance on the kit may not be enough. if this is the basic 510, i'd want 2.3 ohm attys. it could just be that we need to help you tweak your equipment. a regular joye atty should be giving you plenty of vapor if it is working right.
I got the kind with the cartridges. It doesn't seem to give the same kick as the Njoy or the disposable No. 7 I had before. I guess I need to experiment more. First I need to get back the stuff I gave to my friend in frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread