XHALER VIDEO And instrutions to Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here is the first or second video I made in HD...Thanks for your patience...Another close up assembly, dis assembly and cleaning explanation is being uploaded now....

YouTube - Nhalerdotcom's Channel

If you notice towards the end after reassembling the set screw is off center when I assembled it, and I have to take the bottom off and adjust the set...Also the top cap was loose and had to retighten it...The batteries are dying so the five volts and 6 volts are going down throughout the video...Props to Hitman for testing and aproving the Naolox method...He tells me he has been using it for several weeks now with little to no cleaning...
Drew

Here ya go...Replace the skin or put one over your paint...

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I just have to get the Xhaler now. Drew i know some people on this forum that are saying the Xhaler rocks. Now i cant even sleep anymore. i have to get it. Please when you see my order just reject it. lol
I also want the people that are talking me into the Xhaler banned for life
lol
oh screw it. do you have green and blue together as a color? Maybe a nice Metalic blue like that Xlong mega i got. well i have to decide what color i want.
Thanks
Cos

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just have to get the Xhaler now. Drew i know some people on this forum that are saying the Xhaler rocks. Now i cant even sleep anymore. i have to get it. Please when you see my order just reject it. lol
lol
oh screw it. do you have green and blue together as a color? Maybe a nice Metalic blue like that Xlong mega i got. well i have to decide what color i want.
Thanks
Cos

Take a dep breath , 2 steps away from the computer and drop the credit Card....LOL...Thanks Cos
Drew

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
LMAO!! Drew..
Take a dep breath , 2 steps away from the computer and drop the credit Card....LOL...Thanks Cos
Drew
funny stuff!
:evil:Is it you or your wife wanting me banned??? LOL..
I say GO FOR IT.. but I have said this before :D

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
cos, don't buy it!!! Also stop using Drewbacco immediately!!! There may be no turning back :shock::shock::shock:

We NEVER talked ;)

lol
Thanks
Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread