The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

XL 2.8-3.0ohm FLuXomizers first taste:

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by silentt, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Terrible. I filled it up and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Took a vape and its nasty. I can't taste my RY4 juice i put in. I'm going to start working on my syringe mod now so these aren't so terrible.

2. Maast

Maast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Anchorage, AK
    Did you have it standing on end or on its side? I also just got a pack (from Nhaler) yesterday and tried the clearomizer and was pretty happy with it, been puffing for a day and a half now with no problems.

I noticed I get a scorched taste if I set it up on end for a bit, even if its full, the silica just doesnt wick all that terribly well. I've also learned to let the fluid slosh to the underside of the cup before I vape if its been dry for a bit.

On the other had the silica is unburnable so it should dry burn clean easily enough. Also, making a tube from a syringe is dead easy and quick.

I've been vaping a fairly thick and sweet "spiced apple" from freedomsmokes which so far brought a ego-t to uncleanable clogged in 3 days. Which is a shame because I have 4 T attys... sigh....

Next on the purchase list is the giantomizer

3. MrSmith99

MrSmith99 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    Earth
    Did you clean it before trying to use it? They don't clean them at the factory. Grease, solder flux, God know what all is still in them. They come completely apart in a few seconds and are easy to clean. See youtube for how-to.

4. timato

timato Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2011
    jersey shore
    I let em soak in hot water then flush em out pretty good. I made that mistake myself the first time I tried em it was disgusting!

5. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Yeah the first one was out of box, second i cleaned..torched off chemicals and cleaned again and it's getting better. i'm still making a bigger tube mod for it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.