The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

XL FLüXomizer's compatible with REO Mini

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by silentt, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    I have a bunch and just wanted to know if you could do it? I don't have my Reo Mini to test it yet so i'm just asking out of just curiosity .

Thanks if you can help.

2. scubasteve25

scubasteve25 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    texas
    im sure you can use it, you just wont be able to feed it, as far as i know, the venter hole is airflow only. but i dont see why you wouldnt be able to just fill it up, screw it on, and vape with it, unless the way the connection is set up doesnt allow the airflow, i know i had that issue on my ali'i using them.

3. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    I think some one tried to fill the CE2 with the mini and it took for ever. the juice needs to come all the way up the tube to enter the tank. I know it will work as a battery mod but other then that not sure. I have a few here and will pull one out tomorrow morning and let you know what I find out.

4. PattyR

PattyR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2009
    Sunshine State, USA
    You can use the REO as a power source, but it ain't gonna feed juice all the way up to the Fluxomizer's atty. At least I haven't figured out how to make it work.

5. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    Why those contraptions have sold as well as they do is beyond me.

6. silentt

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    The only reason i bought them is to make some bigger mod tanks. I bought a couple 20ml syringes i'm cutting up and doing some work. Shan Burk's video on youtube made me want to do this. A Ghetto MAP-Tank remake lol

But thanks for this, i'll just use my flux's on my ego and for modding.

7. convict3

convict3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i got 4 boxes and all tastes like bunning butt.

8. MatrixTech

MatrixTech Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    Capital Region, NY
    You would prolly have to change the feeder system to get them to work...like needle fed. I wouldn't do i..lol Not worth it IMO

9. silentt

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Yeah i heard them alone suck, been given tips to take it out and burn the chemicals off the wicking. But i only bought them to mod them like i said at first, id love to throw on a 10ML tank on my ego just for ....s and giggles... if it doesnt leak.

10. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    :lol:

You and so many other folks have posted about how horrible these clearomizers/fluxomizers perform, and folks still order them by the truck load. I don't get it.

They seem to require a 12 step intervention of tinkering to work tolerably.

Consumers are sending the wrong message to the Chinese producers. They should have lost a metric ton of money on these gizmos, IMO.

11. Illustrated_Man

Illustrated_Man Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    I've got a friend who loves them, just because he feels he's too mechanically disinclined to figure out how to use carts, conventional cartos or even how to drip without making a mess. I've found that trimming the slots the wick runs through in the silicone seal over the ceramic bowl tends to let them wick much better, eliminating a good deal of the 'burnt butt' flavor one can get out of them.

12. PattyR

PattyR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2009
    Sunshine State, USA
    I'm not crazy about the 'generic' clearomizers, but I really like the fluxomizers from GotVapes. It's true that they wick slowly, so you can't take quick back-to-back hits, but that's okay. I have my REO for heavy duty vaping :)

13. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    On a REO it's pretty much a waste. The short ones are kinda doable.... But not very well.

I've used a ton of CE2 cartomizers. They were my main vape for months pre-REO :)

I still prefer the steel short ones if you don't want to mod them.
    The steel shorts can work well right out of the box if you use at least 60% PG.

If you make syringe mods or bottle mods or buy a MAP tank they can be very good.
    But for the size of those things your better off with a REO and LR Atty or carto !!

I sold my MAP tank to MX. Its all juice fed mods for me now (and probably forever).

14. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    A de-wicked CE2 makes the perfect dripper Atty for testing more than one flavor though.

I just used one to run through all 9 of my FSUSA flavors today.

15. silentt

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    Yeah the reo mini is going to be my at home pv mostly. I don't want to risk messing it up at work or even losing it. I drive over 200 cars a day and it could be gone forever(work at a car auction). I'd rather risk losing one of my ego-t's since i have many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.