Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have a bunch and just wanted to know if you could do it? I don't have my Reo Mini to test it yet so i'm just asking out of just curiosity .

Thanks if you can help.

I think some one tried to fill the CE2 with the mini and it took for ever. the juice needs to come all the way up the tube to enter the tank. I know it will work as a battery mod but other then that not sure. I have a few here and will pull one out tomorrow morning and let you know what I find out.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
You can use the REO as a power source, but it ain't gonna feed juice all the way up to the Fluxomizer's atty. At least I haven't figured out how to make it work.

I have a bunch and just wanted to know if you could do it? I don't have my Reo Mini to test it yet so i'm just asking out of just curiosity .

Thanks if you can help.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
i got 4 boxes and all tastes like bunning .....

:lol:

You and so many other folks have posted about how horrible these clearomizers/fluxomizers perform, and folks still order them by the truck load. I don't get it.

They seem to require a 12 step intervention of tinkering to work tolerably.

Consumers are sending the wrong message to the Chinese producers. They should have lost a metric ton of money on these gizmos, IMO.

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY
Why those contraptions have sold as well as they do is beyond me.

I've got a friend who loves them, just because he feels he's too mechanically disinclined to figure out how to use carts, conventional cartos or even how to drip without making a mess. I've found that trimming the slots the wick runs through in the silicone seal over the ceramic bowl tends to let them wick much better, eliminating a good deal of the 'burnt ....' flavor one can get out of them.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
I'm not crazy about the 'generic' clearomizers, but I really like the fluxomizers from GotVapes. It's true that they wick slowly, so you can't take quick back-to-back hits, but that's okay. I have my REO for heavy duty vaping :)

:lol:

You and so many other folks have posted about how horrible these clearomizers/fluxomizers perform, and folks still order them by the truck load. I don't get it.

They seem to require a 12 step intervention of tinkering to work tolerably.

Consumers are sending the wrong message to the Chinese producers. They should have lost a metric ton of money on these gizmos, IMO.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
On a REO it's pretty much a waste. The short ones are kinda doable.... But not very well.

I've used a ton of CE2 cartomizers. They were my main vape for months pre-REO :)

I still prefer the steel short ones if you don't want to mod them.
The steel shorts can work well right out of the box if you use at least 60% PG.

If you make syringe mods or bottle mods or buy a MAP tank they can be very good.
But for the size of those things your better off with a REO and LR Atty or carto !!

I sold my MAP tank to MX. Its all juice fed mods for me now (and probably forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread