Status
Not open for further replies.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Just posting this for discussion. I've been playing with these for about 3 weeks now, and while I wasn't initially impressed with the performance for the price difference, I'm starting to wonder if there might be a build quality difference in these.

The reason I say this is that under pretty heavy rinse and dry-burn cleaning sessions, the failure rate of these things is nil compared to my standard Joye 510 attys. I vape almost non-stop during the day and the liquid I'm using is tobacco-based and builds up rather quickly, meaning I clean often.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone else using these and their opinion.

Thanks

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Do they taste as hot as a regular Joye 510 atty? Do you notice any difference or are they pretty much the same as the regular ones?

To me they taste the same. The main difference I notice (aside from the greater capacity of the carts) is that the extra length (about 3/8") seems to help dissipate the heat better. They're also more prone to leak unless they're stored/carried on their side. I use PTB in mine and it seems to wick fairly well.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I have one, got it when they were still prohibitively expensive, and they vape the same. Can't say I think they are worth the expense, though, even now that they are cheaper. Best thing about them is the ability to tailpipe on an eGo with the cone screwed on, that's all.
I never get them nearly as dry as my ordinary carts, so I barely need more liquid to refill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread