Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
I ordered two 5 packs of Xpress Blank (Empty 510) Cartmonizers from Diet Smokes the other day and received them in the mail this afternoon.

https://www.dietsmokes.com/products/Xpress-Blank-(Empty-510-Cartomizers)-.html

I just loaded one up with Vaporbomb's Green Apple 100% VG juice and I'm just blown away. These things draw smoother than an analog cigarette and create a ton of vapor. They fit my 510 battery better than the original carts that came with it.

In all seriousness, if you're a 510 vaper, try some of these carts. You can thank me later.

Oh- And Diet Smokes customer service is awesome as well. :thumb:

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Do you now if there Boge or SLB I am a cartomizer lover my self.
do they hold more??
I don't know. The only label on the box says, Liquid Xpress.
I don't know how much they will hold since I haven't tried to max it out yet. I've been putting in about 10 drops at a time, vaping 'till that's gone and adding more. I would say about the same amount as most other carts out there.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thanks ill keep tham on the list of have to try out. :)

I don't know. The only label on the box says, Liquid Xpress.
I don't know how much they will hold since I haven't tried to max it out yet. I've been putting in about 10 drops at a time, vaping 'till that's gone and adding more. I would say about the same amount as most other carts out there.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Unfortunately dietsmokes has built a bad reputation around here
Really? They did fine by me but thanks for the warning.

The only thing is, these are sealed cartomizers which means you need a syringe or use the force fill with the condom method. I found Liquid Xpress' website and they are now offering a version where the cap comes off. Much easier to fill and maintain. I will likely order the next batch directly form them.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have been picking up my Caros fom Litecigusa as well and love them. never once had a bad one.

I suggest litecigusa, get the boge cartomizers $7.95 for 5 and they have free shipping passed 15 bucks. Unfortunately dietsmokes has built a bad reputation around here

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
dietsmokes xpress cartomizers are the old stock. They are the glued hard tops. I know because I just received it today. liquidxpress has the newer soft tops. I noted too that if they are the glued hard tops I did not want to place my order and would gladly order something else. But no got the glued hard top. I just emailed Park but I am not expecting an answer back. I have never had problems with dietsmokes in the past. But I know many have. If he does not allow return I am done ordering from him again.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
dietsmokes xpress cartomizers are the old stock. They are the glued hard tops. I know because I just received it today. liquidxpress has the newer soft tops. I noted too that if they are the glued hard tops I did not want to place my order and would gladly order something else. But no got the glued hard top. I just emailed Park but I am not expecting an answer back. I have never had problems with dietsmokes in the past. But I know many have. If he does not allow return I am done ordering from him again.
That is my only issue with them but I didn't know enough to ask so I figure it's my learning experience. It would be a good thing to mention in his description but all in all, I'd rate this a pretty good experience with him. If he updates his stock I would have no problems ordering them form him again but until then, I'll get them directly form Liquid Xpress even if they cost a bit more.

Edit: If he doesn't refund you, PM me and make an offer to buy 'em off ya'. For the right price, I'll use 'em 'til they gunk up and toss 'em.

Last edited:

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
That is my only issue with them but I didn't know enough to ask so I figure it's my learning experience. It would be a good thing to mention in his description but all in all, I'd rate this a pretty good experience with him. If he updates his stock I would have no problems ordering them form him again but until then, I'll get them directly form Liquid Xpress even if they cost a bit more.

I agree the sad part is I advised that if they are the hard top let me know and I will order something different and didn't want a refund. Sometimes you try and get a deal and it ends up costing you more. You would think after almost 3 years of buying ecigs I would have figured this out by now. I will be ordering from companies I know really care like liquidxpress and pay the little extra to help keep them in business.

yoyoma_mda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2010
San Diego
Really? They did fine by me but thanks for the warning.

The only thing is, these are sealed cartomizers which means you need a syringe or use the force fill with the condom method. I found Liquid Xpress' website and they are now offering a version where the cap comes off. Much easier to fill and maintain. I will likely order the next batch directly form them.

the boges at litecigusa are soft tops, never had an issue. I personally like the mega cartomizers at nhaler (cuz they have them in stainless steel without the sticker) but with high nhaler shipping costs, litecigusa just makes more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread