XShaler - Any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestfarmboy

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
iowa
I have an Xhaler and it is my best vaping device. I also have a Silver Bullet and BB. There is just something about the mechanics of the Xhaler that make a huge difference in flavor and hit. I get more flavor with the Xhaler compared to the SB...the SB seems to give a milder flavor. So, I would expect the same with the MINI Xhaler. As far as the covering..if it should happen to get ragged...Drew will send you one free of charge. All in all a good comapny to work with/great customer service at Nhaler.

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
I have the big one and the little one. Well I guess I had the little one, it has now become property of my better half. I was one of the first 50 to order, so a low voltage 801 atomizer was included. With that atomizer fitted, it gave the same performance as my full size xhaler while coming in at just a little over half the size. We're quite happy with it.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I received the xshaler last night and it's great for stripping barnacles and vaping to boot.

Finish is good

I put a freshly charge battery in at 3:30 pm and replaced it a 8:30 am the next morning with moderate use and about 7 hours of no use for sleeping. So not bad battery life.

Ergonomics, this is the first device with the button placement on the bottom (besides screwdriver) and it takes some getting used to. The 'action' on the switch is very nice.

With a LR 510, it performs just like a HV mod. It's thirst for juice is increased as well. With a standard 510 it delivers a hit just like any 3.7v device, I can't tell a difference between it and the performance of my eGo with a standard atty.

Fully assembled it stands a 1/2 inch taller than my eGo. So it has a very compact design.

Overall, very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread