XTAR PB2 Handheld Portable Charger: Usable as a charger or power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
HnZv4IR.jpg
[/IMG]

Usable as a charger or power bank.Smartphones, MP3Player or battery charger with built-in recharge batteries on the go.

FEATURE

The Revolution of Traditional Charger.

Used as a power bank:

• Max 2.1A USB output, fully charge Iphone 7 Plus in 2hrs.
• Protect our environment with replaceable batteries design, control the quality of the cells yourself and DIY the capacity of your mini power bank up to 7000mAh+.
• Battery charge & discharge balancing technology makes all of capacity available for use and increase each cell’s longevity.
• Conversion efficiency up to 92%.
• Hand-held portable charger with magnetic cover design, fast charge your USB devices and all kinds of cell phones anywhere anytime.

Used as a battery charger:

• Max real 2Ax1/1Ax2 charge current, fully charge 1x2500mAh 18650 in 1.5hrs or 2x2500mAh 18650 in 3hrs.
• Equipped with all XTAR unique features like 0V Activation function revives over-discharged batteries, TC/CC/CV three-stage charging maximizes battery lifespan, multi-protections and so on.

Official website: XTAR|Battery&Charger&Flashlight
Email: info@xtar.cc
XTAR Facebook page: Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd
XTAR Group: XTAR Good Times
XTAR's official shop of Alibaba

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The dragon does this too I think. It’s got a bunch of features that I’ve never used.

Currently the main use of a charger with readouts over one without is to monitor battery health. Amount of charge a battery will take, internal resistance, stuff like that. In the end though it’s mostly about using the charger as a way to tell if your battery has gotten dangerous

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
The dragon does this too I think. It’s got a bunch of features that I’ve never used.

Currently the main use of a charger with readouts over one without is to monitor battery health. Amount of charge a battery will take, internal resistance, stuff like that. In the end though it’s mostly about using the charger as a way to tell if your battery has gotten dangerous

Yea, it's a cool charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread