The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Xtreme Vaping Customer Service Is 5 Stars!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by Stoked!, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stoked!

Stoked! Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Philly Burbs
    Xtreme Vaping Customer Service Is 5 Stars!!! Their prices are unbeatable also!! Their nic juice ROCKS and they carry it in both PG and VG.

I have been ordering my nic juice from them for a while. Today I had a big purchase come in from them (anxiety about the FDA and not being able to get juice)...I'm stock piling...like its Y2K...but back then I thought people who were stock pilling were NUTS. LOL But I kind-of understand it now. I think I'm jumping the gun but I feel "safe now" LOL.... I sound like the Y2K nuts I know...ANYWAY:

If you are going to stock pile or you are just a DIY'er...I suggest Xtreme Vaping for their price, quality of product, fast shipping and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I (for the first time after ordering from them for many months) had an error in what was shipped. I called after normal business hours...was expecting to leave a message or something... but Levy...answered the phone quickly...said he had pictures of every order that goes out...and was able to see on his own computer that there was an error and fixed it immediately repeatedly saying "if its my fault I'll fix it." NICE GUY!!! Very cool that he had pics of the shipment there so I didn't need to send him one myself as I have done with suppliers in the past. FAST DELIVERY AND INEXPENSIVE QUALITY DIY PRODUCTS!!!!

BEST PRICE IN TOWN TOO!!!!!!!

2. Luvs5rugrats

Luvs5rugrats Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    The Lowcountry
    I totally agree! I had my stuff in my mailbox in 2 days.. I was very impressed with everything and the products are wonderful with great prices. I'll be purchasing from him for all my mixture needs as long as I can. Hopefully for a long time!

3. Bubo

Bubo Super Member ECF Veteran

Ditto - Levy is great and has my business! :)

4. roygodbold

roygodbold Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    virginia
    They are defineately one of the good guys! They always seem to throw in a few pipettes or some other freebe, nice touch.
    I do wish they would stock the flavorings, guess it would be a major pain tho.

5. Scubabatdan

Scubabatdan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2009
    Dothan, AL
    I have been with Levy from the start of his business, honest and fast, excellent product. I highly recommend him to everyone!
    Dan

6. Warped3k

Warped3k ECF Live Chat Manager Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 25, 2010
    North Carolina, US
    Thread moved to reviews of suppliers sub-forum.

7. t9c

t9c Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Houston
    I ordered 5 of his attys awhile back and he sent me a note in the pkg that he tested them all. Are you serious? That's beyond normal CS.
    I always get my orders within 3 days.
    btw, those attys are great! Thanks Levy!

8. 48lowes

48lowes Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    illinoize
    Levy is old school. For those that have never seen old school business', that would be Fair & Honest, with great customer service and top notch product. I remember and old add that stated "We service what we sell", that's Xtreme Vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.