Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I got an email from Levy stating that he was preparing for a 10% off :D coupon code. He said he'd let me know....and, of course, I'll let you know!

Have a super day!

Lisa

BATEMAN!?!?!

Wow I have not seen another Bateman on the forums LOL Kooool
Scubabatdan <AKA Daniel Bateman>

I sent Levy an updated cost calculator so he accuratly check his priceing and make it standard based on how much nic he uses. Hope this is a reflection of that work.
He is a great guy.
Dan

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Levy's the man to be sure.
I have been using the 510 atties he has on his site. I bought 15 a month ago but ALL are still vaping like new. (the four I opened) Glad I got them, as his price is great but at this rate they'll last 5 years.

Dan,
Is this cost calculator something new? Will it integrate into your other fine juice calculator?
This is the one area that I have a hard time doing too. I end up pricing my liquids more for what I think is fair price and not at a calculated price.
It would warm my soul if you would bestow this pearl of wisdom on me.
Is it possible for me to be able to get a copy of this?
What ever I can do in return would be my pleasure.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
He will also be carrying LR atties in about 2 weeks and they will be 7 dollars for 1, 6.50 for quantities of 5, and 6 for quantities of10. I hear they are going to be 1.6 and 1.7ohm plus hell be offering first class shipping on them. Levy is 1st class all the way with his help and support as well as supirior Nic juice.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Like he needs 10% off with his already low prices and unbelievable customer service and shipping speed. Not that i`m complaining about it LOL!!!!!

When you order your juice, throw a few of his LR atties in to your cart also. Ive tried them out and they are really good. They fall in between real Low and normal atties and vape like crazy but seem to be lasting longer cause they arent super low in resistance. They really bring the flavor out and massive vapor at a great price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread