Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Evening everyone. I was browsing around looking at some MTL RTAs that are actually in stock on US sites. When searching I came upon this Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA.

I did some research but wasn't really able to come up with much about this tank, or the company itself. Does anyone on here know anything about this tank? It looks pretty interesting. But I am an extreme novice at rebuildables, so what the heck do I know?

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Thanks for posting that. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the tank after you've used it. I really did look like it was well made and pretty uncomplicated to build on.

Sure thing, everything I have seen about it, is very positive, so got high hopes for it :)

Reactions: Redbird11

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Mine came today, very clean sleek looking tank, deck screws aren't great, tightened up coil and half of the top of the screw broke off, luckily screw wasn't really tight and managed to get it out, got a new one out of the spare bags, and everything went good afterwards, easy enough to build and wick.

I did add the extension straight off, and with that on, you do have to fill slowly, as can't see very well how much you got in there, nothing terrible, just take your time filling up.

What is a real winner for this tank is the flavor, I wasn't sure if with the extension the flavor would be muted a bit, but doesn't seem to be the case, I love the flavor from the hussar x I was using with this juice, but it is more pronounced with the Pandora.

I would recommend getting one, if like a good MTL vape :)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Watched the video review (I like MIke Vapes) It is a full blown MTL (and many people really want that... tight draw and all) I'm more of a loose MTL vaper so not for me but... simple design, really cool "rotating" airflow adjust below the coil and that extension is a great option. Wish it would fit a 3mm ID coil but looks like 2.5 mm is the way to go. How much do these cost?

Reactions: Nailz

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I am more of a loose MTL vapor too, and find it loose enough for me, I have it the biggest hole setting under the coil and biggest hole on the outside, but can use the slit air slot to make it a bit more airy.

I am using a single core 2.5mm clapton in it, so maybe a 3mm straight wire would fit, but it would be tight for sure.

They are about $30.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Mine came today, very clean sleek looking tank, deck screws aren't great, tightened up coil and half of the top of the screw broke off, luckily screw wasn't really tight and managed to get it out, got a new one out of the spare bags, and everything went good afterwards, easy enough to build and wick.

I did add the extension straight off, and with that on, you do have to fill slowly, as can't see very well how much you got in there, nothing terrible, just take your time filling up.

What is a real winner for this tank is the flavor, I wasn't sure if with the extension the flavor would be muted a bit, but doesn't seem to be the case, I love the flavor from the hussar x I was using with this juice, but it is more pronounced with the Pandora.

I would recommend getting one, if like a good MTL vape :)
    Hey thanks for sharing your opinion on the tank. I might have to grab it then.

Reactions: Nailz
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread