Yaeliq: Citrus Plasma, Saber Blood, Summer Yummy review

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldnoob

Jun 16, 2013
City of Angels, USA
Ok, I had post a thread a month back ask about Yaeliq http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...27-yaeliq-i-need-some-perspective-please.html. Now I have tried them (well steeped). Here are my quick reviews:

All my juice are 50/50, standard with no extra flavor or cool/menthol.

Citrus Plasma
If you like citrus, baja etc type of juice. This is a very good pick. For me, I would like to see more menthol or sweet in it. It taste good right out of mail and after a month, flavor did not change (that's a good thing).

Saber Blood
Best of 3 juices I got. It's coconut, menthol and sweet vape. For my personal preference, I add few drops of menthol flavor in my 15ml carry bottle. And I like it.

Summer Yummy
I'm really puzzled with this one. It's not bad by any mean. But I can't pin the flavor just yet. It's a big citrus, berry, and hint of mint.

All 3 juices perform well consider the price. For reference, I would said they are a step better than MBV's juice. Given that you like the flavor. One thing that bug me is, even though I ordered 50/50 and they labeled 50/50. I feel they are actually slightly more on the PG side. There is no way to test, but I feel like I was vaping 70/30 instead of 50/50. I could be wrong.

021E8C22-9706-4B2E-9D01-F9CFC8EEC112-17377-00001EE6959C4239_zpsdc4b4c77.jpg

PS: Wish they come with some kind of dripper.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I ordered 3 sample packs from him Thursday. I just hope his packaging issues are resolved. For the amount of time waiting for it to get released out of customs and actually into your hands, a leaky package is the last thing I'd want to deal with. On another thread, it seemed like everyone was getting soggy deliveries, but with a promise of a freebie if they ordered again or some other incentive. I started vaping in January and have never had a problem with "escaping" ejuice, so it just hit me as with this many deliveries as such, someone's dropping the ball.

I'm just going through a sample phase, broadening my vaping experience.........and if I'm stymied trying to find something out of this world, it'll be on to DIY:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread