The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yall are awesome

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by b00stzx3, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. b00stzx3

b00stzx3 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    BIG thanks to Puresmoker! I accidently recieved the wrong atomizer (maybe I misordered), emailed them, they responded back. I was going to send the wrong one back but forgot, but PS sent me the right one (901) anyways. Surprised the heck outtas me, I was like who the heck do I know in Tennessee return address! Thats really awesome customer service. Thanks PS!!

2. Daniel@P.S.

Daniel@P.S. Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2009
    TN. USA
    COOL!!
    Glad that everything worked out for you man. I know Casey has been keeping the tickets to less than 10 a day now, so we are trying to get everything back to the way it was before the move.

Thanks again For all those who keep Supporting us!!
    You guys and Gals Make our days so much easier!

Daniel

3. Curtis

Curtis Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    I agree! Ya'll are indeed awesome. I saw the redesign on the website, it looks very sexy. Especially with that awesome graphic of the Pilot. Who did it?

I cant believe you guys have been instock for so long. You've even got Riskee and Peach! Glad I waited. Keep the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.