ya'll are in trouble....soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

amiller36

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
WELCOME!!!! I am at work and just got my confirmation email that my DIY shippments (3 different sites) are all sitting in my mailbox!!! Why must I work on the day my stuff comes in!??!?

Anyway, I am trying to be one of the cool kids too.... Hopefully I make something halfway vape worthy in my first few batches. good luck!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I've never been the cool kid. I was born in trouble though. My great-great grandmother, after inspecting my newborn self, announced to my parents that they should kill me before they became too attached as I had the mark of the devil upon me and would bring them nothing but heartache and destruction.

I didn't spend much time with my parents after that, so bring on the trouble...I'm ready and well practiced.

DeeDee1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Texas
I've never been the cool kid. I was born in trouble though. My great-great grandmother, after inspecting my newborn self, announced to my parents that they should kill me before they became too attached as I had the mark of the devil upon me and would bring them nothing but heartache and destruction.

I didn't spend much time with my parents after that, so bring on the trouble...I'm ready and well practiced.

That's a mean old lady,guess you didn't spend a good dealof time with her

markdm4805

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Stockton, CA
Have fub. I've been doing DIY since December but I did get a slow start. Now I like my own recipes so much I don't even lust after my favorite vendor juices.

I'm in the same boat here. It's been a few months since I bought any ready made E Liquid. I've perfected my Menthol Blu-Bacco and I just made a batch of Carmel-Coffee and Menthol Blackberry-Blu Bacco. The coffee came out kinda so so but the Blackberry Blueberry smells like it is going to be phenomenal.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
I'm in the same boat here. It's been a few months since I bought any ready made E Liquid. I've perfected my Menthol Blu-Bacco and I just made a batch of Carmel-Coffee and Menthol Blackberry-Blu Bacco. The coffee came out kinda so so but the Blackberry Blueberry smells like it is going to be phenomenal.

Menthol Blackberry-Blu Bacco?? You must share!! Sounds good! Hit me up with a PM or send me a link if you decide to post the recipe!!!! Even if its just the flavors and brands of flavors..I can work it out from there! LOL

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
That's a mean old lady,guess you didn't spend a good dealof time with her

You'd be wrong then. She lived to be 112 and taught me how to drink shots of whiskey and rye and how to pack a pipe. The last time I saw her alive she screamed at me, "No horses in the house! Chickens are fine, but no horses!" (Her mind had gone away at this point.) The story of being examined by her right after my birth was one I learned at her funeral and I was 12 at that point. She was born the day Lincoln was shot and had seen many changes, but lived in and took care of her own house until she was 109 and was actually quite kind to me.

But from the age of 3 1/2 until I moved out when I was 17, I only lived with my parents when school was in session. Otherwise I lived with my grandparents. My family is full of characters who helped shape my warped sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread