Status
Not open for further replies.

kemuri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2009
out of town
Hoog, you da man. :thumb:

Glad I waited a few days before placing an order for your bread board strips because I see you now have about 150 801 attys in stock.

Even if I keep killing 801's at my present rate of about 2 per week, your stock should last me over a year. :p Actually, I finally finished a 5v nicobox with all materials ordered from you (except for my last 801 atty I had saved). Hope this 5v makes me forfeit my title of 801 Killer.

And about the bread board--let me say I appreciate the fact that you take the trouble of cutting it into strips to make it easier to ship and for us to use.

And the new tiered shipping rates are great.

One of the few things I use on a regular basis which you don't have is a 401 atty but I really shouldn't push my luck.

Oh yeah, something you might think about if your minimum order to your supplier isn't really high--it seems a 401 to xxx adapter (401 batt threads taking other atty thread)* is hard to find except from China and one source from Canada (not sure if the guy ships to the US). Oh, and one site in the South I think which quotes an astronomical $14 per piece or so.

Anyway, a screen full of thumbs up to ya. (insert img here)

*since I get confused on adapters and stuff, an example would be I have a 401 nicobox. I would like to use a 510 or 808/901 atty on it.

Last edited:

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I will likely order one of those 401 disposables when you get them up, I have been curious to try a 401 but didn't want to pay full price, because I may very well not like it with the teeny little cup carts. I used a 306 for a while and hated that about it. On a side note, hoping my 905 that I ordered Friday night gets here tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread