yay finally a cheesecake for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I've tried a couple versions of cheesecake (Lorann's and TPA)..I couldnt ever get the mix right cause it always tasted sour to me, ick.

Well today i finally added some of TPA's white chocolate with TPA's cheesecake with 2 drops of TPA strawberry..nom nom! Very tasty the white chocolate smoothed out the cheesecake just enough to remove the sour milk taste, and well..TPA strawberry is just the best ever...MMMM.

10% TPA white chocolate
11% TPA cheesecake
1 or 2% TPA strawberry
VG or PG to desired ratio, and desired NIC level.

Right off the bat, the cheesecake is not a strong flavor...will probably get stronger with age.

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I haven't tried capella's sweet strawberry no. I've only recently started ordering from Capella's, waiting on my second shipment from them now. I still love TPA strawberry, since i eat strawberries a lot in real life i think the TPA is very very spot on, i can taste the entire strawberry in my vapes as if i just took a bite of a perfectly ripe berry.

Also recently ordered TPA vanilla custard and Capella vanilla custard to compare..i finally gave in. They both smell a lot alike, TPA has ethyl alc in it tho...and i can smell that.. I think the vanilla custard is good, but i wouldn't add it to everything, its a strong flavor even with just a couple drops.

Last edited:

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I got burned out on fruit flavors when I first started vaping because there was no sour note to the fruits. For instance banana does not have a sour note but I can think of very few fruits that don't have some sour taste along with the sweet. It, for me, is what makes fruit so delicious. Does TPA or Capella's have any sour notes to their strawberry flavor? I'm not sure I'm making myself clear. The cheesecake recipe sounds delicious Shantia. I think I'm going to have to give this a try for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Shantia

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
I dont wanna give away to many secret ingredients but for sour and or tart notes try TPA huckleberry or TPA boysenberry. One or two drops per 5ml is enough to get other fruit flavors to tart up with out overwriting the flavor...Shhh it's a secret ;) I dont know how it would react with this recipe since i did not want it to be sour.

About the cheesecake recipe i've discovered it goes through phases. Starts off nummy yummy, then by day 2 it gets that kinda, sour milk note that i dislike about the current cheesecake concentrates. Then after about a week it is so mellow and rich...The strawberry does not age well though, it looses potency...Might need to pop a few more drops in after the cheesecake has aged. PS...TPA strawberry does not taste sour to me, it tastes like the most perfectly ripe strawberry you've ever eaten.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread