Yay! Got my email and had an order in within three minutes of opening the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

logrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Well then I'll probably order some of the LR cartos when I get around to killing the ten regular Megas I just ordered. Sadly, word on the street is you get a crapload of re-uses from your cartos (which is why I'm giving y'all my trade) so I've a feeling the ten I ordered today will last me a few months.

I did just get my mother on the vape-train, so as soon as her batts get here and she has a day to decide if she's going to make the plunge I'm going to have her order juice and cartos, so if the LR's are still in stock when she's ready then I'll have her order some of them, and I'll swipe one of hers to take for a test drive.

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
I got a few of them also (mega LR's) the 808 & 510 :) and 5 each of the reg 808 mega and 510 V2's LOL I think I should have maybe gotten a few more of the V2's they are going FAST only 3 left?!? still holding out for the 801 fusions though... have heard SO much about them! I gotta hand it to ya' Isaac, I did nuthin' but drip exclusively till I picked up a few of your 510 V2's a while back... I am impressed, have high expectations of all the goodies I have coming from you today.
Thanks Isaac!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread