Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
First, I want to say Thanks to Rick for the great customer service. He got my new switch here with no problem. :thumbs:

My Indulgence is now named BoB ;-)

3.7 is great, 5 v is great with the pt and holy cow I could get spoiled with the 6v option. In the few hours that I have been using it, I have tried an hv atty at 6v, a 510 carto at 3.7 and 5 v and an 808 carto on 3.7 and 5.
I think I am done shopping for a while for PV's, unless something changes over the next few days of using BoB. :vapor: I don't think that will happen though.

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Kinkachoo,
I'm so glad you finally got yours up and running. These PVs are GREAT aren't they? Just make sure you don't over indulgence yourself, LOL!!

I love it ! I almost did over indulgence myself last night. I was playing with hv attys and 6v and switching back to try cartos and reg attys LOL.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
can you let me know when they become available again? they have been sold out every time i log on to the eastmall website.

yes, I know, Tsirugi

I am sorry,

this is so popular it just flues out the door
when we put them into the shop

they will be back into shop in about 9 or 10 days time,

I will post here as soon as they are in there ready for sales
. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yeah!i think im gonna get myself an used one. this guy was selling one but i wanted it to be silver when i decided that gold was ok it was too late... :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww,

well you know what they say MD

he who hesitates - is lost - hahahahahah :)

hang on -

10 days and they should be available again in the shop -
:laugh:

anyways - better to buy from shop--

you get warranty,

no warranty on third party sales like secondhand ones - haha -

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
Nyxie Indulgence is a great piece of hardware and my GOLD INDULGENCE is so classy looking.

I use it so much , my silver shiney is coming off. I wish they were not coated silver so they would stay silver . But I am not complaining , it gets a lot of hand holding done to it LOL.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I use it so much , my silver shiney is coming off. I wish they were not coated silver so they would stay silver . But I am not complaining , it gets a lot of hand holding done to it LOL.

when it all comes off, you can buff it up
and it will have a beautiful satin finish to it -------:)

yes, mine gets a whoooooooooooooole heap of handling as well,

I really love this device -- :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I use mine a whole lot as well, however I clean my mods and wipe them down with a damp rag and even keep them polished, I doubt mine will ever get like that, im to finatical with my stuff, I also have my mods that I take out fishing with me on the boat that it doesnt matter what happens to them, but not my GOLD INDULGENCE that baby stays parked right next to my night table and doesnt leave the bedroom, IT'S JUST TO SEXY, & CLASSY LOOKING and belongs in a romantic place always.!!!

Nyxie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Port Richey, Fl.
i guess my usb output is too low for my indulgence passthrough. is there a recommended wall adapter to use for it? i have one that supposedly puts out 5v but the vapor i'm getting back is really weak.
Mine doesnt work to well either on the computer. I havent tried to plug it int the wall plug . I guess I should. I guess I just want 5v without a chord. I have something coming for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread