Yay! Just tackled the mailman, IT'S HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike26038

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Glen Dale, WV
Got my mini today after much anxious waiting. I am in love, it's awesome, you guys know it, if you don't have one, GET ONE or three..

My number one impression is, how small this bugger is. For some reason, pictures online make it look huge, like SVD huge, he'll its shorter and thinner than my EGO T mod.

well enough for now, I got some vaping to do.

thanks everyone for making my choice clear.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Got my mini today after much anxious waiting. I am in love, it's awesome, you guys know it, if you don't have one, GET ONE or three..

My number one impression is, how small this bugger is. For some reason, pictures online make it look huge, like SVD huge, he'll its shorter and thinner than my EGO T MOD.

Yay! Congrats :) when you get setup post on my thread " show me your face and your Provari" I love to see other Provari owners and I never get sick of seeing what's atop others.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow
Yay! Congrats :) when you get setup post on my thread " show me your face and your Provari" I love to see other Provari owners and I never get sick of seeing what's atop others.

Love the shameless thread advertising :p
I will be posting in your thread also when I finally find my usb cable.

Ryan1888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Glasgow

My number one impression is, how small this bugger is. For some reason, pictures online make it look huge, like SVD huge, he'll its shorter and thinner than my EGO T MOD.

What finish did you get?
Congrats on joining "the family" btw!

mike26038

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Glen Dale, WV
I got the black mini, with blue led. I also went with the version 2 instead of 2.5, I like the looks of it better. Well at noon I stuck my brand new AW 18350 in it, and the bat volts read 3.6, that lasted me till exactly 5pm, plugged in a fresh battery, took a puff and it was exactly the same as the last puff on the dead battery. Exactly what I wanted, a consitant vape.

I bought a number of devices for it, I got a DID clone, an A7 drip atty(I also have a A7-oid drip tip coming that makes this like a Spheriod), a 510-ego adapter so I can use my ego mega cartos, and finally a Vision Eternity. I'm rockin that Eternity now, I love it. It's versatile, and really well made for a Chinese device, the threads are as smooth as the Provari, looks good on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread