• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Ok so I'm still so new to vaping that I'm still getting completely geeked out whenever new stuff comes in the mail. I ordered from a couple of different places. The NHaler.com package was the first one to get here. Except I'm at work and it's at home and I might not make it til the end of the day.

I am so super excited to try out their lung juice. Boy and I have been struggling with insomnia since we started vaping/quit smoking. I bought the SleepyTime 8mg juice and I'm so excited to see how it works. I also picked up some pomegranate and a few pre-filled cartomizers. (Never used one before and so so very curious to see if I like it better.) Ooooh and a drip tip as I think I'm starting to dig the whole drippy thing.

Next step is going to start making my own juices. I've been checking different sites all morning. Looks like its actually pretty cheap to get the multi flavor pack off of amazon along with the VG or PG and then just pick up a bottle of nic juice from somewhere?

Eeeeeeh!

Want to go home now.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm a cartomizer girl myself, I fill 'em in the morning and forget 'em. RIDICULOUSLY easy. I use blanks though... filled with Ms. T's juice. It's so good it makes my mouth water.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU TOP THEM OFF WHEN YOU NOTICE THE FLAVOR DROP OFF. Once you get to the phase when they taste yuck, you can't go back! I carry four flavors at a time so I'm never stuck vaping something that's getting too dry.

Let me know what you think of the lung juice. I've been curious about it for some time.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
That's awesome! I love getting stuff in the mail still...today was a continuation of my birthday - as I got everything in the mail today that I ordered with the cash hubby gave me LOL

Lots of goodies from FreedomSmokeUSA....some 510 cartos from Vapor Cloudz, a new PA supplier (free shipping! yay!)...um oh and 2 ecigskinmods skins - they're big stickers for PVs, so I got a cool fractal one for my XL eGo batt.

That lung juice sounds interesting, but I haven't got up the nerve to try it yet lol I have to vape 0mg in the evenings or I can't sleep - I switch over around 7pm or so. Surprisingly I don't get nic fits - even with dealing with the 3 rugrats and their insanity. I still need 18mg in the mornings though to wake up. During the day I'm at 12mg, and I'm going to try to go down to 6mg.

Hope you're home, or going to be home soon! Let us know how the lung juice is!!

ETA - holy cow, I must have taken a long time to write that LOL

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
I'm a cartomizer girl myself, I fill 'em in the morning and forget 'em. RIDICULOUSLY easy. I use blanks though... filled with Ms. T's juice. It's so good it makes my mouth water.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU TOP THEM OFF WHEN YOU NOTICE THE FLAVOR DROP OFF. Once you get to the phase when they taste yuck, you can't go back! I carry four flavors at a time so I'm never stuck vaping something that's getting too dry.

Let me know what you think of the lung juice. I've been curious about it for some time.

Absolutely agree with topping off the cartos!! lol I vape heavily, and constantly top them off. I use drip tips so I dont have to worry about popping off the cap, makes it so much easier to take the tip off, top off with 5-10 drops, and keep going.

I prefer blanks too, and I like the 510s better than the 808s.

I can't wait until I have the cash to order from Ms T - there are quite a few flavors I want to try of hers. My annual yard sale is in a couple weeks...so hopefully in about 3 weeks I'll get to try her liquid :)

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
I bought my first cartomizers that came with this order. They're prefilled with green tea. Quite honestly I can't seem to get any decent amount of vapor out of them. Do they take awhile to start working?

I'm using my first drip tip with the Pom Lung Juice right now (12 mg) and I'm seriously in insta-love. No chemical taste that I'm learning to accept in alot of the other juices I've bought. We bought a huge bottle of the Sleepy Time to try at night (8mg) and I'm looking forward to that. I'll let you know how it is.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
The mail man rocks!!
I just got my ego cartos today from good prophets - awesome - hold a ton of juice - very smooth draw - stay relatively cool - and look good too. I keep screwing up with the syringe though - I'm like a giant piece of flypaper with all the juice I spilled on me.:blush:
I just sent email and asked the good prophets guy to bring me some more of them to the meet.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Ok so I'm still so new to vaping that I'm still getting completely geeked out whenever new stuff comes in the mail.[...]

I'm still waiting for that to go away... I recieved some more batteries for my mod not long ago, and even though it was just a box off batts, exactly like I've bought several times before, I was still eager to get that box open. Yep, just a box of batts, but they were my brand-new AWESOME batts! Heck yeah!

EDIT: How did I wind up in the PA forum? iPhone + feed-reader + not paying attention, that's how.

Last edited:

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
The mail man rocks!!
I just got my ego cartos today from good prophets - awesome - hold a ton of juice - very smooth draw - stay relatively cool - and look good too. I keep screwing up with the syringe though - I'm like a giant piece of flypaper with all the juice I spilled on me.:blush:
I just sent email and asked the good prophets guy to bring me some more of them to the meet.

Ohhh I want to try those things! I swear my wish-list never gets any shorter :( I was going to order those and another drip tip from GP, but went a little overboard ordering juice from FSusa LOL I can't wait until my lil ones are a little older so I can get back into working from home....my income has severely decreased lately because they don't ever allow me to concentrate on any one thing for any amount of time :facepalm:

Quasimod - that's ok :) You can be an honorary PAer lol

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Ohhh I want to try those things! I swear my wish-list never gets any shorter :( I was going to order those and another drip tip from GP, but went a little overboard ordering juice from FSusa LOL I can't wait until my lil ones are a little older so I can get back into working from home....my income has severely decreased lately because they don't ever allow me to concentrate on any one thing for any amount of time :facepalm:

Quasimod - that's ok :) You can be an honorary PAer lol

pm me your address and I will fill an ego cartomizer with swedish fish and send it to you (or empty one if you prefer) - along with a new stainless steel drip tip I only used 1 time- I just don't like dripping.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I bought my first cartomizers that came with this order. They're prefilled with green tea. Quite honestly I can't seem to get any decent amount of vapor out of them. Do they take awhile to start working?

I've found pre-filleds to be a little wimpy. It also depends on how much, if any VG is in the mix.

I'm using my first drip tip with the Pom Lung Juice right now (12 mg) and I'm seriously in insta-love. No chemical taste that I'm learning to accept in alot of the other juices I've bought.

Don't ACCEPT that chemical taste! It's not necessary. Get thee to Ms. T's and get some good juice! Her flavors are spot-on, and no yucky chemical/perfume taste like you get with so much of the chinese juice. HUGE vapor too because of the VG ratio. It's incredible.

I also hear lots of praise for Tasty Vapor. I've never ordered, but I've perused their site and it's impressive. You can make your own custom blends, choose your PG/VG ratio, and they sell zero nic doublers too. I've heard nothing but good things.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Being a transplant I've never gotten my head around the idea of scrapple....anything that looks grayish isn't eaten by me......

We welcome everyone here. Just don't get too squicked out when someone eventually shares a recipe for pig stomach or scrapple.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm a transplant too. Moved up here from VA two years ago. It took me 13 years (i'm from MA originally) to get used to grits and biscuits and gravy and now I'm trying to accept scrapple and I just can't do it. ewww.

I will order from Ms. T's next. I've been ordering from VaporBomb. Also have some juice from eliquidplant and totallywicked. Some of the flavors I love. (eliquid planet's green tea is delicious. vaporbomb i havent been dissapointed by at all really) some of them, just not so much and a few have what tastes like a chemical aftertaste. I will def take your advice and try Ms. T's. Also I reaaaaaaaallllly want to start making my own juice. I'm too much of a nerd to not totally get into that.

Also my new batch of juice (getting here tomorrow!) is all VG instead of PG. I'm wondering how much of a difference that makes.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
I tried Mrs. T's and all was good except for the eucalyptus cherry, tasted like cough syrup. But haven't ordered from her in a while since I've been getting such good deals from Tasty Vapor and VB... Must also say my new love is Good Prophets Lemondade, it def doesn't taste like I expected but its really really good. Saying that taste is subjective is so true and can't be said enough cuz I have stuff that others just rave about but does absolutely nothing for me like TV Tastyfinger, if I had small bottles I would let people take samples with them rather than just try it.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
We've been puffing on the Sleepy Time lung juice for a little bit now and I think I love it just as much as the pomegranate. I'm completely hooked. Just sayin'...

I haven't tried the Tastyfinger yet. I've read all the hype though. I did order the Hypnotic Myst because everyone seems to rant about that one. Should be here tomorrow. We'll see....

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
We've been puffing on the Sleepy Time lung juice for a little bit now and I think I love it just as much as the pomegranate. I'm completely hooked. Just sayin'...

I haven't tried the Tastyfinger yet. I've read all the hype though. I did order the Hypnotic Myst because everyone seems to rant about that one. Should be here tomorrow. We'll see....

If you're still going to the meet I have some Tastyfinger that you can try. It's ok. Not my favorite juice. And I'll be bringing my DIY stuff if you want to check it out. I actually have the Hypnotic Mist flavoring from Flavourart, but I haven't mixed up a batch yet.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Looks like we'll most definitely be there. :) I actually can't wait.

That's the thing..trying to find flavors I actually super like is gonna end up being costly. Hell, already is. Although with as much as we were spending on cigarettes every day, it's about even. I've bought a couple sample packs but that's left me with some stuff I don't like. Thankfully I have a few friends who are getting into vaping too so I've been able to pawn the truly nasty off on them.

I'm a sweetheart. I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread