Status
Not open for further replies.

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Listen... when you consider how much you would have spent on cigarettes... no wait... that argument doesn't work haha - I have spent crazy amounts on vaping equipment - I can't stop!

OK - a better approach: buy what you like - buy quality - enjoy your life.

That is what money is for.

As long as the bills are paid and the kids and animals are taken care of, really you should buy yourself whatever you want!

A Provari is a quality piece that will serve you well for years to come.

If you want to save a little money, get verified and look through the ECF Classifieds for a slightly used Provari. You can save quite a bit and still end up with something perfect.

But whatever you do, don't stand for anyone telling you how to spend your money. Life's too short for that.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
--- but honey it's reliable and has a warranty so I wont need another, and....and ... if it breaks I can fix it. and the vaper, well the vapor will be like little unicorns prancing in my mouth farting out little rainbows, and I am sure if Steve Jobs vaped he would use one, honey dont you want me to be like steve jobs?
honey?
wait honey -
come back in the room.

No wait dont go to your mothers.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
but if its a spouse and its about money

I had got the vamo as my first mod after a few months I started getting into RDA"S

the 510 threads went

I thought about it with the vamo I can order a new one or something similar with no warranty or service

and maybe multiple times in the next year or so

or a provari with 2 year warranty

I went with the provari its built like a Tank I am not ashamed to take in public

And it gives a smoother hit

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
927205-worst_thread_ever.jpg

Listen... when you consider how much you would have spent on cigarettes... no wait... that argument doesn't work haha - I have spent crazy amounts on vaping equipment - I can't stop!

OK - a better approach: buy what you like - buy quality - enjoy your life.

That is what money is for.

As long as the bills are paid and the kids and animals are taken care of, really you should buy yourself whatever you want!

A Provari is a quality piece that will serve you well for years to come.

If you want to save a little money, get verified and look through the ECF Classifieds for a slightly used Provari. You can save quite a bit and still end up with something perfect.

But whatever you do, don't stand for anyone telling you how to spend your money. Life's too short for that.

How would one get "verified" i would love to be able to look through the classified and be able to buy gently used things for less money.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
You go down the main forum page till you see a forum called for getting verified. Follow the instructions. You must have a paypal account connected to your banking account or a credit card and you must have at least 20 posts and you'll have to wait a day or two for an admin to approve you. Its not as hard as it sounds. Great forum to be in so do it! I check them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread