Y'ello, ladies and gents

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickHabit

Feb 22, 2010
Boulder, CO
Greetings and salutations,

The name's Pam and I'm new here. I just recently began vaping with my Envy Bliss, wussing it out in the meantime with some nicotine-free strawberry before I move on to the bigger n' badder stuff.

Really, the thing is that I still love smoking the real deal. I was at a party the other evening and someone had brought a carton of filtered Luckys back from Spain. How sweet it was.

I'm a resident of Boulder, Colorado, but I consider myself a dual citizen. That is, I peel out and drive to Denver at any provocation.

I've been a little timid to vape indoors in public spaces, but I have been taking a few tender little pulls at some of my favorite dive bars. No one seems to give a damn, but then again, the clientele is refreshing like that. I have, on the other hand, been gleefully smoking indoors at my apartment. Although the building has an indoors and out smoking ban, there ain't no jurisdiction on this sucker. I absolutely love smoking in bed, and I love smoking in the bathtub even more. A mountain of bubbles, a few Virgin of Guadelupe candles, an e-cig, and a big, dumb book about something oversensationalized is hard to beat.

Anyhow, just waving hello. Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread