The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yellow Atomic Cinnicide???

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by unit40, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unit40

unit40 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Massachusetts
    I just got mine today, and was expecting a deep red juice. Maybe it was just my assumption or maybe I thought I had read about it many times here on the forum. But mine was pizz yellow .

2. SuZamme

SuZamme Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mine also but much better than red dye.
    It's one of my all day vapes.

3. kaji

kaji Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    CA
    I have been ordering it for the past 6 weeks (about 4 orders now), and they have all been yellow. Not sure if it was ever red.

4. Cari

Cari Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Beach Dreaming
    My Atomic from the last time it was on special was amber colored, and my new order I received today is yellow.

5. mbaker

mbaker Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    Richmond,va
    I've had mine for about two weeks. Mine looks like dark red, definitely does not look like like urine.

6. unit40

unit40 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Massachusetts
    OK thanks......not crazy then, not a snafu. Maybe they cut out the color or something. Maybe someone got a bad stain on something who knows? Doesn't matter though. This stuff is absolutely smooth and authentic and very tasty.

7. nomochokes

nomochokes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    USA
    I've been thinking about placing an order for this. I'm not to concerned about the color but for those that have purchased, how's the overall taste? Would you get it again?

Thanks!

8. antisocialbutterfly
    This message by antisocialbutterfly has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 12, 2010, Reason: evading forum censor.
    Apr 8, 2010
  9. stevej2k

stevej2k Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    Virginia
    If you like an atomic fireball, you won't be disappointed. I have noticed the color of the stuff I have from TV gets darker after a couple of weeks, I also noticed the taste gets more intense. :)
    I don't remember my first order being yellow, but it was and still is awesome and I just ordered more tonight. :D

10. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    When I first got mine it was yellow, then, after time, it starts turning darker and getting better flavor.

11. mrjaguar

mrjaguar Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    simi valley, ca
    the first time I ordered AC, it was called AFB, and it was a brown color.. the next time I ordered it, it was yellow, then it changed names to AC, and is still yellow. yummy.

12. murtcepS

murtcepS Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    Michigan
    The Atomic Fireball/Doubler I ordered back in February was red. The Atomic Cinnicide I got two weeks ago is yellow.

13. ryguyli

ryguyli Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Patchogue, NY
    The bottle I ordered in Feb was yellow. Honestly though, it could be any color under the rainbow as long as it keeps tasting as good as it does!

14. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    YUP got mine today yellow! Damn this stuff is good! Easily my fav. Now :)

15. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Yes Geoff said he changed. It used to be brownish. And a different cinnamon is used now. It is no longer Loranns

I also think it looks like pee but oh well. All flavors will turn brown. I asked Geoff.

16. Phoenician

Phoenician Full Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ.
    The one I ordered a few weeks ago was yellow and, at first, you think "...?" but then I quickly realized that we associate cinnamon flavours with red because it's marketed that way in candy etc. with dye.

I know I want my juice as pure as possible and adding red dye just to satisfy the mental association is not helping with the purity so kudos to Geoff for not going down that road. :thumbs:

17. rver

rver Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Mentor, Ohio
    I just got my first Atomic the other day, yellow and it is awsome.
    I vape it straight...no nic...seems to be working for me.

18. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    I honestly never cared what color it is - as long as it tastes right it can be pink with purple spots in it for all I care. :)

19. UberDuper

UberDuper Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2009
    No place like ~/
    When did he say the flavoring changed? I've only ever read that they stopped using artificial coloring.

UD.

20. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

I still have some of the first fireball and it is red especially the doublers and the 48mg was a bit redish brown, personaly I liked that better for some reason than the new yellow, and it should be red in my honest opinion it just makes sence, but as long as Geoff still makes it taste the same I guess it really doesnt matter ( right )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.