Yes another 510 problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronEagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2009
Boston MA USA
Hello all and thanks for reading. I have been searching for most of the day on poor vapor and problems with 510 atomizers. I'm new to vaping but have watched every video, read every guide, and asked many a question. My problem is a bit ifferent then the few I found while searching. First lemme give you some background.

I received my starter kit wed the 22nd from altsmoke. I charged the bats for about 8 hr each before using just to play it safe. Before I used them I rinsed the primer off under the faucet and let them dry. I used 1 pre-filled cart on each one just kinda puffing to burn the rest off if any.

Well now im refilling those carts with juice from NUvape. I put about 12 drops in the cart and 2 drops right on the atty to "prime" it so to speak. It seems both atomizers work great for about 3 puffs then I get little to no vapor after. I literally have to do about 4 primer puffs just to get any decent vapor. So I looked closely at the atomizers and noticed the wicks were potruding a little. I simply just trimmed what was showing out. The fibers were a bit burnt. The attys seemed to work a bit better but the it was right back to having to do 4-5 primer puffs for any decent vapor. I tried to take some picks in the inside of the atomizer but the camera wouldnt cooperate. Also I have tried 3 different flavors all with the same result.

Any help with this frustrating matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time out.

muddstar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Spokane
Sometimes I have to blow mine out quite a few times before any fluid comes out, then it hits like a champ. If you blow them out and still hear any kind of gurgling no matter how slight there's still too much fluid. No gurgling, then your batteries are weak. I have lots of 510's that I use everyday, ana I love lots of vapor, this is what i do and it seems to work for me. Hope this helps. Keep blowing from the threaded side turning as you blow to get all the atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread