Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Almost everyone who is still shipping hardware has increased their shipping price to account for signature and some have increased to the point where it's not worth even thinking about purchasing from them unless you're desperate and can't find what you're looking for elsewhere.

Lowest shipping on hardware/juice site that I have come across starts at $15.

You should join the mail ban thread, BTW

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    It's hit and miss at the moment. Element Vape still seems to be shipping for the moment and so does EightVape...

I haven't checked VaporDNA or any other's yet...
    Yeah I'm getting a few emails saying that some places are shipping until the 4th. And I think you will be Pro said they're shipping to 30 States now so far

• Informative
    Reactions: Opinionated

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    I placed an order on the 27th with Vapin Art and the lowest shipping option was Priority Mail at $9.40. The same order configured today, the lowest option is Priority Mail - Adult Sig Req $14.40

For a Nautilus 2 alone from Vapin Art, these are the shipping options:
    USPS Priority Mail - Adult Sig Req $14.40
    USPS 1st Class Adult Sig. Req. $9.25
    UPS Ground Insured/Signature Req. Zn 2 $24.50

Hoosier E-cig still seems to calculate the same low price shipping options as when I ordered on the 30th.

VP Distributions also has the same shipping rates as offered with my last order.

It seems odd though that the tracking for my Vapin Art and Hossier E-Cig orders haven't had any updates since yesterday morning.

Last edited:

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    I placed an order on the 27th with Vapin Art and the lowest shipping option was Priority Mail at $9.40. The same order configured today, the lowest option is Priority Mail - Adult Sig Req $14.40

For a Nautilus 2 alone from Vapin Art, these are the shipping options:
    USPS Priority Mail - Adult Sig Req $14.40
    USPS 1st Class Adult Sig. Req. $9.25
    UPS Ground Insured/Signature Req. Zn 2 $24.50

Hoosier Ecig still seems to calculate the same low price shipping options as when I ordered on the 30th.

VP Distributions also has the same shipping rates as offered with my last order.
    Thank you for that, I'm looking for some GTR Coils (vaporesso) I found 3 for $9 but with $14 shiipping it's just out of control. Hope things get better but I know we're stuck

• Agree
    Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Thank you for that, I'm looking for some GTR Coils (vaporesso) I found 3 for $9 but with $14 shiipping it's just out of control. Hope things get better but I know we're stuck

Honestly, I'm remaining under the assumption that China will continue to ship us "electronic parts" and "Bluetooth speakers" for some time to come...

I can't buy anything now, and likely won't for a year or more, but I anticipate getting some electronic parts for some time to come.. :), those arent illegal.

Reactions: Straydonkey

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    I Googled that. PerfectVape has them at $8.44 with shipping calculated at $3.99
    Vaporesso GTR Mesh Coil 3pk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yeah I'm getting a few emails saying that some places are shipping until the 4th. And I think you will be Pro said they're shipping to 30 States now so far
    They are not only charging more for shipping but the state taxes as well from the PACT act are being implemented now. That's why not all states are included yet, some like IL haven't submitted the info the sites need to ship to a state.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Is there a list of who is shipping orders? I know some a couple of sites are shipping and others are not. Sorry, im sure you all are sivk of all the vape mail ban questions.
    I'm not actually comfortable even saying it just in case but I'll PM you a little bit of information that maybe you can get in on

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    My Freedom Smokes is still shipping, at least hardware anyway. I had a couple boxes of coils from their Hot Deals section in a cart ('cause they only had 2 boxes), and the S/H, including the $7 for adult signature required...would've been just $7.67. So, not as bad as many places. Looked around for other things I might want at a deal price (to justify paying the $7 for adult sig)...and couldn't find anything. So didn't place the order.

Kanger Wholesale is also shipping to buyers in quite a few, but not all, states. They still have their Free S/H that applies to orders of $75 or more, too. At least they did when I placed another order from them just recently.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dcdozer

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Another reason some sites aren't shipping again yet to all states, is because they're waiting for their required licenses to sell tobacco products to buyers IN those states...to be approved BY those states. That's why Kanger Wholesale, MyVPRO and some others aren't shipping to all states since the PACT act took effect on the 27th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread