Yes I Need More Vapor.....More Vapor (Stage 3 to 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
MorVapor2.jpg ...Why diddn't you tell me....

Just ordered an Infinity Pro from Notcigs woo-hoo! Looks like a great price/performance/quality combination. The code [ECF Buzzkill] giving 7.5% off really helped and now that Uncle Sam has returned my money(ha!) I can afford to buy one. I sold my KGO to a co-worker and he has quit analogs also. Now comes the waiting :) I am mainly looking to find More Flavor......More Flavor...more than vapor production though. A nice but expensive journey and well worth it! I would never had known any of this without ECF so THANKS!!

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I'm like you!! I'm pretty happy in Stage 3...don't know if I'll ever get to stage 4 but who cares?? lol! I'm happy enough with my vaper production... But my motto, like you, is "More flavor...More flavor!!" Can't get enough different flavors. I am learniing HOW to vape better after reading here..and that has helped....and I got some Wintergreen and some menthol and put them together with some sweetner, and I really like it!! Just found out that it really helps if you take the condom off first! lol! I just tried to inhale with the condom still on!! :laugh::p

SCTony

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
South Carolina
Hi Kay and welcome to ECF! Yes it has taken me a while but I'm starting to get a feel for when it's time to change cartos and dry-burn the coils in my tanks and how different volts change the vape.... just getting there. I'm hoping my taste buds have recovered a bit as well. It's a lot more enjoyable than smoking for sure though I am staying indoors more now ha. Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread