Status
Not open for further replies.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
I'm about to order a bunch of stuff from goodlife vapor... probably a lot more than I need considering I have four packages in transit...

But GLV is 25% off right now..

Also have been thinking about
Velvet Cloud and Kick Bass and Copper Creek..

Too bad they don't have a coupon out I probably wouldn't be this conflicted..

So what do you think... Pull the trigger at GLV or save my money for one of the named above.

And, I'm pretty picky. So far I've only found ahlusion and HHV to stand up to the hype.

I swear I'm only this indecisive when it comes to ecig stuff. Blind buying is a pain!

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
I recently bought:
El Kamino (did not like it but many do)
Razzed (I have no clue what happened to this juice, nothing "razzy" about it)
Zombie Blood (pretty good fruity vape)
Atom Bomb (I wanted to like it but it was too chemical like)

Clearly I was not impressed with my order. That is not to say they are not good, I just liked my orders that I got in the same week from Heathers Heavenly and AVE WAY WAY better.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I'm about to order a bunch of stuff from goodlife vapor... probably a lot more than I need considering I have four packages in transit...

So what do you think... Pull the trigger at GLV or save my money for one of the named above.

And, I'm pretty picky. So far I've only found ahlusion and HHV to stand up to the hype.

I swear I'm only this indecisive when it comes to ecig stuff. Blind buying is a pain!

I saw that sale and added two bottles to the cart, but then came to my senses. I just got a 70ml of El Kamino, and a 30 of English BullDog this week. Not to mention the handful of other bottles from them I have. I'm all set, but that 25% would have been nice a week ago.
I had to convince myself to just walk away.

If you're looking for new experience, try the 3 for $30 deal at Moon Mountain Vapor. The Light Side Lucidity will knock your socks off!

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI

So why not just try more HHV and Ahlusion?

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Because I have orders coming from both places already.. plus the awesome bit I bought from you. :)

Coupon code, a lot of mentions if them and a lot of good feedback, curiousity about them..

But I should probably sleep on it. I've been disappointed with a lot of stuff that gets awesome reviews.

Sigh... But its a pretty good deal.. if I did end up liking it.. which is a crap shoot for sure.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I'm disappointed more often than I'm pleased by juice vendors. So I get samplers, or try one frequently recommended flavor before I jump in with a big order. And, aside from trying new tobaccos in a modest way, I'm pretty much an Ahlusion user exclusively now. Their tobaccos, teas, fruits and chocolates are so far beyond anyone else's, it just seems silly for me to keep trying others.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Yeah I'm glad I waited... They probably suck... I mean, odds are..

I've been really disappointed by some ones that I thought were sure winners. Well respected, pricier vendors with a ton of good feedback.

Now when I was disappointed with McBakers and Fasttech that was not a shocker.

That's the whole problem with me is that I can never do things the easy way.. have to find out for myself.

Maybe I just get a sampler...

That's another problem with me is that I usually buy the 30ml because, what if I like it? Then I wont run out right away and have to pay shipping again. Or worse the sale will be over then I pay full price and shipping

Awesome logic. Unless I hate it. Then I have a 30ml bottle of .... juice looking at me everyday like "ah ha you're stuck with me!"

This is stressful.

So here's the possible outcomes:

I'll buy it, and i'll love all of it and say "YAY, what an awesome purchase!" and live happily ever after. And i'll stop wondering about it.

I'll buy it, and i'll hate all of it and say "Crap I knew I shoudnta bought this god why am I so dumb!" And I'll stop wondering about it.

I'll buy it, and some of it will be good, and some bad and ill say "Well..... that figures" And I'll stop wondering about it.

I'll not buy it, and avoid the whole thing. But I'll always wonder about it.

And start the whole grueling process again with the next vendor with a good coupon.

If any of you are like worried, or anything, about me at this point.. no worries. I just felt like rambling lol.

The real question is, are YOU ok after reading this. :)

Last edited:

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
If you just enjoy a bargain to try out, go for Lucky's Vapor Store, they have thier RWB and Lucy Charms online at great prices. I like them, thier tobaccos are a bit weak flavored but the rest (most I've tried in the b&m shop) are great, taste like the name says they are supposed to.

I'm personally not fond of energy drink flavors but, even their Rockstar flavor does taste like the drink.

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
I really like GLV. One of my favorite vendors.

Melon Boba is one of my go to juices. Beach Bonfire is really good as well. My wife is crazy about Deadly Sin. Zombie Blood is good if you like red gummy bears. El Kamino is a good tobacco vape.

I didn't like Razzled or Baja Breeze though. Only two I didn't like that I've tried.

If the time's not right just enjoy what you have and what's coming in the mail. They always have a 10% off code. Though the 25% off deal right now is killer. I do recommend at least getting a sample pack from them at some point.

And if you do try em out and don't like them you can PIF them or sell em to me. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:
Yeah I'm glad I waited... They probably suck... I mean, odds are..

I've been really disappointed by some ones that I thought were sure winners. Well respected, pricier vendors with a ton of good feedback.

Now when I was disappointed with McBakers and Fasttech that was not a shocker.

That's the whole problem with me is that I can never do things the easy way.. have to find out for myself.

Maybe I just get a sampler...

That's another problem with me is that I usually buy the 30ml because, what if I like it? Then I wont run out right away and have to pay shipping again. Or worse the sale will be over then I pay full price and shipping

Awesome logic. Unless I hate it. Then I have a 30ml bottle of .... juice looking at me everyday like "ah ha you're stuck with me!"

This is stressful.

So here's the possible outcomes:

I'll buy it, and i'll love all of it and say "YAY, what an awesome purchase!" and live happily ever after. And i'll stop wondering about it.

I'll buy it, and i'll hate all of it and say "Crap I knew I shoudnta bought this god why am I so dumb!" And I'll stop wondering about it.

I'll buy it, and some of it will be good, and some bad and ill say "Well..... that figures" And I'll stop wondering about it.

I'll not buy it, and avoid the whole thing. But I'll always wonder about it.

And start the whole grueling process again with the next vendor with a good coupon.

If any of you are like worried, or anything, about me at this point.. no worries. I just felt like rambling lol.

The real question is, are YOU ok after reading this. :)

I love it when other people ramble..........I know I'm not the only one and that I am not alone in the universe! :2cool:

loggerhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Jupiter Fl
I'm disappointed more often than I'm pleased by juice vendors. So I get samplers, or try one frequently recommended flavor before I jump in with a big order. And, aside from trying new tobaccos in a modest way, I'm pretty much an Ahlusion user exclusively now. Their tobaccos, teas, fruits and chocolates are so far beyond anyone else's, it just seems silly for me to keep trying others.

That's exactly why I started DIY last week.Even the first test batch was better than anything I had purchased from any vendor...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread