Yes, that's right, more friggin' nail stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
suddenlyno - Walgreens. :) They're Kiss "Cat Walk" stickers.

CtryBoy - Nope, I haven't stuck them on the cartos. It's hard to tell in the pics, but to get them to really stay put, I had to cover the batt with clear nail polish. I re-use and wash cartos, so I don't want to risk that. Also, after washing, or when I try new flavors, I wanted some easier way to mark my cartos that wouldn't rub off, but wasn't permanent.

So, I just bought some of these:
Non-Latex Spectrum Neon Intraoral Elastics

They're orthodontic rubber bands. They come in what looks like 6 colors, but I can use 2 bands together to get more diversity out of them.

They won't come off until I want them to, and when I want them to they will come off easily, and can be re-used, which was exactly the goal. I reckon this will solve the carto confusion. :)

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
WalMart has a good selection and a few different brands. I was looking at some of the iron-on "jewels" and wondering if the heat from the cartos or attys would make them stick... maybe.

CtryBoy, one of my best finds was a toothbrush holder for my eGos. I like having several flavors to pick from and the one I bought holds 4 perfectly for $2.99!

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
So, I just bought some of these:
Non-Latex Spectrum Neon Intraoral Elastics

They're orthodontic rubber bands. They come in what looks like 6 colors, but I can use 2 bands together to get more diversity out of them.

They won't come off until I want them to, and when I want them to they will come off easily, and can be re-used, which was exactly the goal. I reckon this will solve the carto confusion. :)
You found them! Cool! Did you order the 3/8" ones?

I had so much fun hanging out with you! I'm glad I didn't put nail polish on my decorated batty, yet, because I was able to reposition some of the stickers to make it look less like a christmas ornament! :laugh: (green batty, gold and crystal designs). I think I'll do better with more thinking ahead about what kind of design I would like. Also, it is definitely a good idea to leave bare places for where you hold the ecig.

I told my son that you wanted to find skull stickers, and he said "Oh, that would be Awesome!" Sounds like I might have to pick some up for him if we can find them! :)

Looking forward to our next get-together! :)

Love, Lou

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
You found them! Cool! Did you order the 3/8" ones?

I had so much fun hanging out with you! I'm glad I didn't put nail polish on my decorated batty, yet, because I was able to reposition some of the stickers to make it look less like a christmas ornament! :laugh: (green batty, gold and crystal designs). I think I'll do better with more thinking ahead about what kind of design I would like. Also, it is definitely a good idea to leave bare places for where you hold the ecig.

I told my son that you wanted to find skull stickers, and he said "Oh, that would be Awesome!" Sounds like I might have to pick some up for him if we can find them! :)

Looking forward to our next get-together! :)

Love, Lou

Nope, 1/8. Tiny, and maybe a bit fidgety to get on, but the Kr8 is just under 3/8, so I didn't want to take the risk on the fit being too loose.

Sweet! You should post pictures!

I was thinking either a Day of the Dead skull, or pirate stuff for my last one. It looks so plin next to my other 2 now!

We shall have to have a pizza-in sometime soon. :)

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
puuuur...cat walk stickers...Puuurrrr
b0266.gif

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
Have you tried putting any of those on the cartomizer directly??

Trying to come up with an easy way to differentiate my plethera of black cartomizers. Thought of using the little peel and stick dots, but worried about the paper absorbing juice and or the glue getting too hot, since I'd put it close to the battery end.

I use a "dymo" label printer that I got at walmart. Have to buy a cartridge of the plastic labeling material though, it comes with a paper cartridge. I put the flavor and the date, that way I don't get confused with how long I've been using a carto.:)

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
I've got plenty. :) I got a pack of 100, I can give you some.

They're a bit fiddly at first, but I got a method down. I pin down one edge of the rubber band to the side of the carto with my nail, and use the other hand to stretch it over the top, then roll it down so it sits in the gap between the carto condoms.

I got the "medium" ones, so they're pretty stretchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread