Yesterday was my "1 year anniversary"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I started vaping around the beginning of December last year, but I finished my last pack of cigarettes on the 18th (would it be bad if I still knew the time, almost to the minute lol?) and haven't really looked back. I've had a few puffs from a friend's cig, or my husband's (testing to see how long it took before they made me start coughing again), and I smoked about 5 on my own since then.

I admit that without any shame or even regret, because I knew I wasn't going back to them, but it was one of those times when I needed something a lot harsher than my e-liquids. Maybe it was a failure in some people's eyes, but to me, it wasn't. I lost my oldest cat in November. She was with me for almost half of my life, and the day she got sick, I smoked, and the day we buried her, I smoked.

I've gone from cig-alikes to ego batteries to VV/VW, pre-filled cartos to clearos and filling my own cartos to RDAs. Over the next year, I'm hoping to get my first mech and maybe try out genesis attys.

I just want to say "Thank you!" to all of the wonderful people here on ECF who have helped me and so many others when we've had questions, or needed information. You guys are great :toast:

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Congrats, that's great! I'm really sorry about your loss. A couple years back I lost my 15 year old beagle/black lab mix. He was my first dog and was with my through elementary school, middle school, high school, my first girlfriend, the loss of loved ones. It's really a tough thing to go through. They are just like family in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Congratulations!!! If everyone would give vaping a honest chance I think must could put down the analogs.
Sorry for your loss. I know all about loses this year. My 91 year old father started having severe health problems in June and was in and out of the hospital all of the summer and early fall. He was in the hospital all but about three weeks. He passed on Oct 2nd. I had been over 15 months without an analog and didn't slip back to them thanks to my vaping habit.
At least he had a good life and drove up to the day before he went into the hospital in June.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Yesterday was my "1 year anniversary"

Ain't it great...
snoopy.gif

As for my past pets that I still cherish... RAINBOW BRIDGE

Status
Not open for further replies.