Yet another cart mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Guy

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Ct. USA
This is for the 510 but may work for others.

Basically a 510 cart cut in half.
Two flexible tubes.One inside the other.Inner for juice.Outer for airflow. Attached to cart halves.
A small orifice added to cart for the dripping and to fill.
Squeeze to drip.

A fuzzy picture speaks a hundred words.

090809_001005-23.jpg

090809_000125.jpg

090809_000416.jpg

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I think you are on to something here. I was trying to think of some way of squeezing the juice towards the atty. Nice. I am tired of flicking and acting like I have an old time thermometer in my hand. I know there is more juice in there. Just Can't Get It....
lol
I wish the mouth piece were softer so you can hold it in your lip easier. If the cart were made of rubber you could squeeze it and maybe move the liquid to the top. It would have to be real soft rubber. It would be nice if it were clear too so you could see when it is empty, or full for that matter.

This idea is on the right track. I just wish the manufactures would think of something to improve the cart. That is the weak link. This product would be so much better if all of the juice were used each time you fill it.

My boss just got one last week and he said to me today. These things are making my sinuses hurt. I said let me see your cart. It was bone dry. I said doesn't that taste bad? I said put some juice in that thing. O how often do you do that? ...lol.... There is definitely a learning curve to using one of these things.

Some Guy

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Ct. USA
I think you are on to something here. I was trying to think of some way of squeezing the juice towards the atty. Nice. I am tired of flicking and acting like I have an old time thermometer in my hand. I know there is more juice in there. Just Can't Get It....
lol
I wish the mouth piece were softer so you can hold it in your lip easier. If the cart were made of rubber you could squeeze it and maybe move the liquid to the top. It would have to be real soft rubber. It would be nice if it were clear too so you could see when it is empty, or full for that matter.

This idea is on the right track. I just wish the manufactures would think of something to improve the cart. That is the weak link. This product would be so much better if all of the juice were used each time you fill it.

My boss just got one last week and he said to me today. These things are making my sinuses hurt. I said let me see your cart. It was bone dry. I said doesn't that taste bad? I said put some juice in that thing. O how often do you do that? ...lol.... There is definitely a learning curve to using one of these things.

Yeah I think the manufacturers are just trying to keep things as small as possible.They don't care how often you have to mess with it.
A squeezable (stock) cart would help some too so you don't have wait on the darn thing to wick so often.
And for someone like your boss who just keeps vaping away no matter what,cart filler is a bad thing. lol.
I have been happily vaping cart filler free for about a week but I don't think I would take this contraption out of the house.heh
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread