bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Hey folks!

Recieved my sidesho, and want to give my two cents!

1. I guess I don't need to go into the customer service...lol. The other reviews nail it pretty much right on the head. Modern Vapor wants your business, no bull****. Great communication, very personable and blazing fast service to Canada.

2. The product....

Well, I own five models of E-CIGS... I own a 510, M401, Volcano/Blu, EUSB84 Supermini....and now the Sidesho. Right out of the box, I was impressed.

My one main concern is that I am a heavy analog smoker....about a pack and a half a day. Any E-CIG that can help me cut down on analogs, that's my main focus.

With the 510, my analog habit didn't slow down one bit. The M401 helped a little, and the Volcano helped even more with its analog-like drag.

The Sidesho has a MUCH longer draw than any other automatic model I have tried....with a much smoother, consistent feel. The carts/flavor? Well, I am a dripper first and foremost, and am VERY picky about my flavors, so I am not sure how I feel just yet...lol. Regardless, already the carts have outlasted my M401 and Volcano pre-filled.

I purchased the white sidesho starter, and can also agree with what a couple of others who said that the battery on this model has quite the hair trigger. This hasn't proven to be a huge issue in the past, since I am a HUGE automatic fan (I run the risk of pretty much offending everyone on this forum who are manual-battery devotees) and love the ease of the draw on this.

Lastly, given our limited options of models in Canada, it's very cool that we have another awesome retailer who will ship to us in the Great White North.

Well, there you have it. Hope this helps. Shall be recommending Modern Vapor to my friends, and ordering more supplies soon!

:hubba:

MrKai

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
Alameda County, CA
Nice initial review! Thanks. Can you discuss parts compatibility between the Volcano and
Sidesho?

...from my understanding.

Well, technically the batteries and atomizers are, but the carts are not due to differences in the atomizer length, so effectively, just the batteries are easily interchangeable.

If you drip with just a cart shell, then I guess that would make them fully interchangeable. I leave it to someone else to verify :)

-K

Archer74

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Illinois
Thanks for the link! After reading that, I am reminded of how much of an impulse buyer I am :(. Had I seen SideSho first, I think I wouldn't be looking for another mini. I am very pleased to see multiple color options for parts.

After looking at the Atomizers, I can see that the SideSho wick is much more porous compared to the Volcano/Blu. If I'm correct this is one reason why SideSho would produce more vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread