The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Yet another vote for Freedom Smoke USA

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by dankrubis, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dankrubis

dankrubis Full Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    These guys represent what small business needs to be in America today. Actually, big business needs to grab a pen and paper and jot down some tips on how to improve their customer service.

I've already ordered a few times from these guys (thanks to the accolades posted in these forums, thank you all). They respond almost immediately upon ordering. I got a USPS tracking number the next business day on each order (sometimes the same day). They even have these cute personalized notes they write on the receipts- Vape on!, Enjoy!, Thanks!, Come again!, etc. And the orders always arrive within a few days. They're almost as fast as Netflix.

Recently, I decided to get a couple more atomizers. Their website said they were out of the ones I wanted, so I asked if they could tack them on if they got them in recently. To my surprise, these badasses threw them in at no charge. Along with a free sample of Hopscotch that I'm vaping as I type (though, full disclosure, I'm not in love with it. I am in love with their Wyatt Earp, which they also sent a free sample of. You'll be getting an order for a big bottle of that soon, Dave).

Here's what I find absolutely hilarious- A few weeks ago I had never heard of electronic cigarettes. Now my interest in them has introduced me to one of the most pleasurable business interactions I've ever had in my life. Why can't all businesses that we deal with on a day-to-day basis be like this?

....... insurance companies, take note.

Thanks FSUSA. Vape on! :vapor:

2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    That is a great review! I am so glad to hear that you were able to find such a great supplier early on and thanks for passing the word.

3. banjo

banjo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2010
    Rio Oso, CA
    It took me a little longer than you to find FSUSA, but once I did, I knew that they would be my go-to juice supplier.

4. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

thanks folks. we are working hard to come up with innovative ways to help vapers get awesome products at a great price. hang tight, we have alot more new ideas coming :)
    David & Pamela

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.