YFTK "ASAP" style mod listed on 3FVape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    After I watched geekyvapes review on kimech,plus he reviews either all or very close to all bf mod clones.
    I know he got SVA Punto or mechanical and SVA styled DNA 75.

The finish on the SVA is the issue and they're being discontinued,not sure about DNA 75 version.
    The Kimech was flawless but if I was a vendor Id definitely hand pick what was going to be reviewed so hopefully they're good.
    Miss drilled holes,auto firing are two issues on fastech reviews on Kimech.
    I may go ahead and get the DNA SVA clone because I could use it and if I ever wanted to DIY a 26650 or 20700 DNA scrap it for parts.

Reactions: scooterstew71

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I got my Kimech today.
    It's small,light and fairly simple.,The only thing it needs is an oring in bottle.
    Time will tell on this mod.I suspect the fire button if there are any issues will be the component to give out first.
    510 pin is adjustable from top of mod,fire button clicks just enough,and MOSFET seems to hit plenty hard.
    The finish is the best Ive seen on cloned mods.No burrs,scratches,or dings and doesn't seem to be a finger print magnet.
    Geekyvape does a very accurate review on this clone.

Last edited:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I got my Kimech today.
    It's small,light and fairly simple.,The only thing it needs is an oring in bottle.
    Time will tell on this mod.I suspect the fire button if there are any issues will be the component to give out first.
    510 pin is adjustable from top of mod,fire button clicks just enough,and MOSFET seems to hit plenty hard.
    The finish is the best Ive seen on cloned mods.No burrs,scratches,or dings and doesn't seem to be a finger print magnet.
    Geekyvape does a very accurate review on this clone.
    The only possible issue is fire button gets a bit hot when long vapes are taken.The heat gets transferred to metallic deck.
    The battery was freshly charged and a 0.4ohm parallel single coil in a O little 16 so I don't think the MOSFET is being over driven.
    Hopefully the MOSFET getting hot is normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread