"Color Screen TFT 2.8〞 3.5〞 4.3〞selectable

Variable Joule, heat controllable, Temperature

controllable. Perfect experience mode.

Super power, Maximum 250W, still upgradable

Touch Sensor

Bluetooth

0.05ohm -3.0 ohm

DC-DC 1.0V-12.0V

Software upgrade/GUI operate" From here.

I don't know if this is true or a hoax but the future looks really bright for high wattage vapers. The chip seems amazing. vape on.

Click here to see the ecig I have.
Click here to see the juice I reviewed.
Click here to to see my current favorite ejuices.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cut it out

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I say it's now time just to forget all these new high power chips and just wire your coil straight to 220v ac.

Hooking into the wall plug that connects to either the electric stove or the clothes dryer would be acceptable.

Your going to need a pretty hefty coil ... but you will have a real cloud machine to suck on!

Confuzzled1969

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Gotebo OK
OK, this has officially gone into the deep end of the stupid pool!!!
The IPV3 was just testing the waters, this is full on jump into a big pile of stupid.
Someone will get injured from this one, hell someone may still get injured from the IPV3.
I don't care if it is the safest liquid in the world, no need for that much power to boil juice...

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I say it's now time just to forget all these new high power chips and just wire your coil straight to 220v ac.

Hooking into the wall plug that connects to either the electric stove or the clothes dryer would be acceptable.

Your going to need a pretty hefty coil ... but you will have a real cloud machine to suck on!

You read my mind and beat me to it , was about to say the same thing . 220 volt is a good starting point , 120 would of clearly been inadequate , good call.

On another note, there are people who want and will pay for maximum power and as long as thats the case you will continue to see ridiculously overpowered mods flooding the market.

Unfortunately there are many imo , that are not knowledgeable about vaping and whats required to vape and be satisfied . They come on these forums and read threads about super high power devices and think they need that .

There are also those that live to run six coils wrapped with 24 gauge in an RDA but i think they are in the minority.

Last edited:

dougward1960

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
United States
Vaporware, this is nothing but numbers on a screen. An imaginary invention since YiHi has nothing that compares to the DNA40. Not a coincidence it was "announced" the day the DNA40 released successfully.

your right they dont compare the yihi is way better ie touch screen touch sensor bluetooth up-gradable 4.3 inch screen heat and temp select 210 more watts so you are right they dont compare

EuroChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norway
your right they dont compare the yihi is way better ie touch screen touch sensor bluetooth up-gradable 4.3 inch screen heat and temp select 210 more watts so you are right they dont compare

I wouldn't be so sure. We know nothing about how the temp control on the SX chip works. Knowing that it has variable joule, leads me to think that it works way, way differently and is way more inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread