Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
When I didn't think it any better it can, it has and it's great. I had the opportunity to play with an update to the SXmini which now has Ti G1 capabilities. Yihi has also expanded the settings to go to 75 joules & watts on a single 18650.

I've used it on a variety of tanks, The Squape R, Tengu and as you can see the Kayfun Subtank Mini. I wanted to see how it would react to a spring loaded 510 pin.

The update has been solid, not a single glitch and the vapor production has been outstanding regardless of the tanks I through on it. Battery life has improved in the ECO mode without sacrificing vaping quality. I haven't thrown a dripper on it yet but everything I've put on top of it has performed flawlessly.

I've been running mostly 24ga between .18 and .29 ohms. Yihi just keeps producing!

This firmware hasn't been released yet but should be shortly.

sx350.png

Last edited:

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
I haven't experienced any rattlesnaking so far. I plan on trying more builds though soon.
It's what all the yihi chips do when the coil gets close to dry. I've read that some don't notice it but I did. My m class lasted a day before I sold it. Like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
SPV, I've run mine dry on purpose, I'm really beating it up as much as possible. While the rattlesnaking doesn't bother me (my Squape R whistles) I don't pick any up. I did notice that the dry coil message fires sooner then it did before the upgrade.

Lemwise, it would be smart to BS a guy with an Avatar as scary as yours ;)

Reactions: roxynoodle

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
SPV, I've run mine dry on purpose, I'm really beating it up as much as possible. While the rattlesnaking doesn't bother me (my Squape R whistles) I don't pick any up. I did notice that the dry coil message fires sooner then it did before the upgrade.

Lemwise, it would be smart to BS a guy with an Avatar as scary as yours ;)
Good to know. Thanks. Did they up the Jules to 60 in temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread