Where Can I Get A......? Y'know...flavors and what not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
I really like the HV flavors I got from nHaler....

I've gotten to not really care for JC Tennesse Cured, 18 mg...the second bottle I got doesn't taste as good as the first one did. I have 3 small samples of of regular nhaler juice all 24mg...the 555 is heavenly and I am almost out of it... :( ...and the samples of dekang are ok, but I have to mix them to get just the right taste. Tonight I ripped open the plastic to one of the Marlboro 26mg carts that came with my 510 kits and I really like it!

I think I have come to love all the flavors - I have orange smoothie and watermelon coming in from Alternasmokes - but I don't think I can vape the sweet flavors all the time. Maybe once or twice a day would be better. The point I'm trying to make is that I am liking the tobacco flavors...555, marlboro, camel, etc.

What are some good tobacco flavored juices? I don't mind 'em having a little flavor...something like a "555 type" flavor is what I'm looking for. ...simply...less sweet, but yet possibly exotic....;)

Anyway, I'd also like to see if others have had the same type of experience.

I'm placing an order for some juice tonight, so please gimmie some suggestions. I trust y'all to lead me in the right direction!

:cool:

TC

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Of course there is always RY4! If you havnt tried it... DO IT! You will love it or hate it. I havnt really seen any in between. I personally love it, and other than 555 its the only thing I can vape without adding menthol to it. Also, give MyFreedomSmokes.com a try for your next juice order. Decent priced sample packs, and they have a very large selection of tobacco flavors to choose from. You can also order double-flavor juice on most things, which should help with a HV mod to keep you from losing flavor.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I talked about this in Part 3 (in which I briefly described the taste of Hilton and RY4) and the second half of Part 5 of my WWV Guide, providing links to some suppliers in Part 5. After writing that installment, I discovered Cignot, about which I said this in Part 6:
  • Cignot, which also sells the 510 and parts for the Evo (M401). Terri and Vicky carry a broad range of ECOpure juice at about the same $1/ml prices as Intellicig-USA.com (although Cignot offers a 30 ml size for a bit less than $1/ml). But the reason I’m bringing Cignot to your attention, is the pricing on their China-manufactured juice – among the best: $9 for a 20 ml bottle = 45¢/ml (less than my demanding benchmark). Shipping is a flat $5 per order. They carry both PG juice and VG juice, each in every flavor imaginable. [Technically, that statement is hyperbole, but not by much! For example: Litchi, September Wolves*, Shaddock* … and, not only RY4, but also RY1 through RY3!]
* What the heck are September Wolves and Shaddock? My guess is that September Wolves is the same as “Stepwolves” –whatever that is – as it is spelled (misspelled?) at myFreedomSmokes. And Shaddock? Where are Meshach and Abednego?
FYI: Kellbell has described RY3 as “a milder version of RY4.” GrimmGreen has been quoted as describing the taste of RY1 and RY2 as “sweaty socks.” Maybe because the screen name of another supplier (GoodProphets) of RY2 (and 3 and 4) is dirt2suck. Now I ask you: Why would an e-liquid supplier (and a good one at that) call himself “dirt to suck”?:confused: [As I write this, I am vaping RY2. GrimmGreen may be right about RY1, but RY2 reminds me of TAB, which I like very much.]
All of Cignot’s PG juice is 26mg strength. However, their VG (in most of the same flavors) is either 26mg or 0mg. This would work out great for me: 20 ml of 26mg PG + 20 ml of 0mg VG = 40 ml of 13mg PG/VG. (I prefer the PG/VG combo and that extra 2mg would provide a nice added kick.) And it could work for anyone vaping at any level less than 26mg (although that would require higher level math).
:rolleyes:[NOTE: After the WWV Guide was published, I contacted myFreedomSmokes. They assured me that Stepwolves is not the Herman Hesse novel I read in college. I was so relieved; I didn't want to inhale that again! When I contacted Cignot, they apologized about Meshach being out of stock and told me they refused to carry Abednego; they wouldn't say why.:confused:]

To me, Kent is a milder Marlboro, Winston is a harsher Marlboro. French Pipe is perfume.

My personal favorite tobacco flavors are Marlboro (however it is misspelled or euphemised) and TAB (Turkish American Blend, not the predecessor to Diet Coke) aka DK-TAB.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
September Wolves from Cignot
This is a sweetened tobacco flavor that can be grouped with DK-TAB and RY2. The sweetness reminds me of a mixture of maple syrup and light molasses. I've ordered at least 50ml since and try to keep it on hand.

(about the odd name: I suspect the factory originally intended to label the bottles "Step Wolves" but the print shop rendered "Sept Wolves" and Cignot expanded it to "September Wolves." This juice by any other name would taste as sweet...)

Stepwolves from My Freedom Smokes
Unadorned tobacco, very strong. The 36mg strength sample I tried was given to me by a friend at work so I can't claim to deliver a fair review, but it delivered a throat-ripping hit with a definite ashtray taste. This could have been mixed to double-strength, although it was not ordered as such. Maybe it should have been named "Werewolves."

Last edited:

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Turko Chips,

My absolute favorite is B&H. I am going crazy since I ran out. My shipment is delayed because of the blizzard!! You can't go wrong with MFS. They have a nice version of it and many other tobacco flavors. Plus, they have a good sale going on right now.

DK-TAB is quite nice. Dunhill is good too, but it is very mild. 555 is sweet and nutty. I think of it as "a very nice desert vape." Many people swear by Kent, but I think it tastes like a dirty ashtray.

Try as many as you can. Buy them all. Or you can order flavor concentrates from DIYFlavorShack or HappyVapor and come up with the perfect flavor just for you. No one's taste is the same, so it is hard to take recommendations. And if you don't like a flavor, you can always donate slightly used bottles to the Charity Fund for Needy Vapors. (um.. we do have that, right? If not, PM me and I'll give you an address in Virginia where you can send stuff. C.F.N.V. is low on B&H.)

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread