Y'know what I hate? Tobacco flavors. So, y'know what I LOVE? yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
fsusa's American Spirit. Are you SERIOUS?

This is AWESOME.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

I thought I was done with tobacco flavors. They weren't my cuppa. They reminded me of analogs. They just weren't.. uh, good.

But for some reason (Jack Daniels single barrel?) I decided to drip a few drops, and am in LOVE. I've loved the smell of their RY4 (my dh's only vape) for as long as I've vaped - but didn't ever want to taste it, ever, again after about 4 tries. But this?

DAMN.

Make it a sample order. NOW. I swear I'll trade you something of your choice in a heartbeat if you don't love it.

Just when I thought I was falling off of the fsusa bandwagon, there was this. (And again, a sampler of something I NEVER would've ordered.)

::: slow clap, fsusa, slow clap :::

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I get that - LOVE IT!!! LOL

-Golf Oscar

:p

To reach the required number of letters in the post, I'll tell y'all a little known fact about me (little known because, as you will see.. who cares but me?)... I spent an entire summer when I was about 7 learning the aviation call sign letters because my mom worked in a little private airport, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Every now and then I'll test myself and as expected I've forgotten many, but whiskey tango foxtrot is a keeper.

/the more you know

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
I never received my American Spirit as a free sampler, but I saw it on their site on September 2nd (a few days after they lsited it on their catalog) and decided to give it a try and buy a small bottle. I blew through it quickly, it's an amazing flavor. For me it's very earthy, and I love that earthiness that FSUSA seems to have with their tobacco flavors (wyatt earp especially).

Just today I received my larger bottle of it, but I'm putting it away for a couple weeks to let it steep (gets a bit more earthy after it steeps) and I can't wait to start vaping it again.

VeeDubb65

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Monmouth, OR
Wow. I was just looking for info on something that matched American Spirits (my analog of choice) a couple of days ago. This is very good news. I just put in an order for a 3ml sample of American Spirit and half a dozen other flavors. I'm a little hesitant to use 50/50 PG/VG after some of the things I've read about VG gumming up atomizers, but I'll gladly spend time/money cleaning/replacing atomizers if it means having the flavor I'm looking for.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
is it better than Wyatt Earp Signature Cowboy Blend?

Girl, I actually hate WE - I mean it. I don't even like RY4 (love the smell - I mean LOVE - but HATE the taste).. but AS blew my mind. In fact, I'm going to drip a few drops now...

the vapor is awesome - and satisfyingly thick feeling somehow. It's definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt a tobacco flavor - but there's enough of something "else" to it going on that it appeals to a vaper who doesn't like tobacco after a couple of months.

It's not something I'd vape in a non-smoker's car, but as with about every other sample from fsusa, something I'll end up buying more of - after SWEARING I hated tobacco flavored anything.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
alpha bravo charlie delta echo foxtrot golf hotel india juliet kilo lima mike november oscar papa quebec romeo sierra tango uniform victor whiskey x-ray yankee zulu

Okay, that was fun. Carry on, civvys. :D :D

Whiskey. Tango. Hotel? (See how, nice, I don't even know what a foxtrot IS!)

But yeah, that good, right?

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Wow. I was just looking for info on something that matched American Spirits (my analog of choice) a couple of days ago. This is very good news. I just put in an order for a 3ml sample of American Spirit and half a dozen other flavors. I'm a little hesitant to use 50/50 PG/VG after some of the things I've read about VG gumming up atomizers, but I'll gladly spend time/money cleaning/replacing atomizers if it means having the flavor I'm looking for.

As far as I know, PG gums up attys more than VG - and really.. so? You blow it out, hit it up with a new juice and you're back to vaping. No loss, at all.

btw, I didn't mean that to come out snotty - just kind of "eh.. no big" - tone is easier to convey online some days than others.

Last edited:

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
I dunno how I got on this thread but on the Whiskey Tango thing, I can never remember the right words and for some reason the only words that come to mind are swear words, this is not a joke as I am a programmer so have to spell out domain names to clients on phone often and its pretty bad when the first thing that comes to mind is "A as in ..., B as in boobs...." well you get the picture.

As for tobacco I just spent $35 in shipping to have something overnighted to me in vancouver for morning because all i have is 555 which tastes horrible. Its like smoking nutella.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I dunno how I got on this thread but on the Whiskey Tango thing, I can never remember the right words and for some reason the only words that come to mind are swear words, this is not a joke as I am a programmer so have to spell out domain names to clients on phone often and its pretty bad when the first thing that comes to mind is "A as in ..., B as in boobs...." well you get the picture.

As for tobacco I just spent $35 in shipping to have something overnighted to me in vancouver for morning because all i have is 555 which tastes horrible. Its like smoking nutella.

LOL - maybe put a list next to your computer so you can always reference it instead of coming up with stuff on the fly.

And I'm sure there're a ton of ppl who'd love to vape nutella, you should definitely offer it up on the trade/sale boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread